Dating in London — London Date Ideas. Meet Girls and Mature Women in London
The city of dreams that can amaze all of the senses. From the incredible business towers to the popular nightlife, the shopping areas to the museums, the capital of the United Kingdom has everything you need and more to find the woman of your dreams!
In the Article "Dating in London"
- London Airports
- Transportation in London
- Prices in London
- Hotels in London
- London Date Ideas
- Meeting Women in London
- Online Dating in London
- Attractions in London & Unique Location Ideas
- Dating During Covid-19 in London
Looking to whisk your date away on a foreign adventure or flying into London? There are six major airports in London which are:
- London City airport
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- London Stansted
- London Southend
The most popular of these are London Gatwick and London Heathrow which welcome flights from all over the world and are both situated close to London. Both also offer flights to many destinations ranging from Europe to the United States and Asia. Who knows, you may even get to travel to meet your dates Babushka in Ukraine!
As with many big cities, London has numerous ways to travel around whether with your date or getting you to your romantic encounter. Below are some of the different ways to travel around London:
- ⏩ Buses - A single bus fare can cost as little as £1.50 and all-day travel cards for buses as little as £4.50! This is the perfect way to travel around London while taking in the many sights it has to offer.
- ⏩ Taxis - other than walking this is possibly the most direct way to travel around London. With hundreds of taxis available, you are sure to get one quickly or pre-book to save any worry! For a standard fee of £3 and added fares of £1.70 - £2.30 per kilometer taxis may be seen as being a more expensive way to travel. However, they provide privacy and a more direct route to your next date!
- ⏩ Tube/subway - one of the quickest ways to travel around London with stops at all major destinations as well as many smaller areas the tube is one of the most popular ways to travel. While fares vary depending on your destination you can save money by getting an Oyster card or travel card.
- ⏩ Looking for a more adventurous way to travel? Santander have bicycles situated all over the city that are available to hire for only £2 for 24 hours! You and your date could take in London while cycling around the winding streets.
Whether going for a coffee, picking up a bottle of water, or buying you and your date an ice cream on a hot day we all need refreshment from time to time. London has thousands of places for you to buy yourself a drink.
- ⏩ Coffee. Whether visiting a big chain coffee shop like Costa or Starbucks or taking yourself to a small cafe or coffee shop the price of a cup of coffee is nothing to fear! The average price of a coffee is £2.86 with this rising depending on your tipple! You and your date could enjoy a hot drink and a cake without worrying about breaking the bank!
- ⏩ Bottle of water. Just looking to pick up some water while you and your date explore the city? For as little as 13p a bottle you can save those pennies for the more exciting things London has to offer.
- ⏩ Beer. Looking for something a little stronger? The average price for a pint of beer is £5.33 and a glass of wine costing around £5 you and your date can enjoy your favorite alcoholic drink at a reasonable price.
- ⏩ Ice Cream. Exploring London on a hot day and need to cool off? For as little as £2 you and your date can enjoy a delicious ice cream while walking through Hyde Park or on your way to one of the many museums.
- ⏩ Meal. Looking for something to eat? With so many restaurants and cafes situated in London, it is easy to find a place to eat a scrumptious meal at a price that suits you! Search the internet and you are sure to find your perfect eatery!
As with any big city, there are many places for you to stay the night so that you can spread your visit over a few days. Many of the hotels offer a wide variety of services such as room service, restaurants, bars, and some even offer butlers to help with your needs. Below are a few of the most popular hotels in London.
- The Savoy - with prices starting around £400 per night The Savoy is the most luxurious hotel in London. Butler services are available as well as a concierge and private parking. The Savoy offers you the chance to live in luxury during your visit to London.
- The Marylebone - with prices starting around £300 per night this hotel is certainly luxurious. It includes a pool, bar, and fitness center to help you unwind after a busy day or to help you prepare for your perfect date night.
- St. James Court - just a stone's throw away from Buckingham palace prices start at around £200 per night. Services include a fitness center, bar, and free high-speed internet.
Visiting London on a budget is also a great way to extend your visit. Below are some of the best budget hotels in the area:
- The W14 Hotel - with prices starting at £77 per night you can stay at this lovely hotel in Hammersmith and Fulham. With free wifi and a bar available, this could be the perfect budget hotel for you to spend your London days in.
- Park Avenue Inn (Hyde Park) - prices start at £42 per night. Tea and coffee facilities are available in each room as well as a TV to help you relax after a long day.
- Aaraya Gower Hotel - prices starting at £55 per night. This comfortable hotel provides free wifi to help you arrange your outings for each day.
There are many, many more hotels in London and a quick search online will provide you with a wide variety of choices for you to pick to rest your weary head during your visit to London.
With a population of around nine million, you are sure to meet that special someone. London is the home of the British government and regularly houses her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace. London is made up of 31 boroughs including the very well know Chelsea and Fulham areas. London is a historic district home to the stock exchange and the Bank of England. Modern skyscrapers tower above the medieval alleyways and streets below.
With the Ukrainian population of the United Kingdom estimated at one hundred thousand people, it is a certainty that many will live in the biggest city in the UK and you could find your Ukrainian dream in the city of dreams. From The Tower of London to Buckingham Palace, the many theatres to the quiet wine bars, the incredible galleries, and numerous museums… London has a lot to offer!
If you are looking to meet the one then London is certainly the place to do it! With its extensive population, there are endless possibilities! Also, with London being one of the biggest multicultural centers in the United Kingdom you are sure to find women from around the world. Where can I meet these amazing women?
Below are some of the many places you could find true romance in the city of dreams!
- ✅ London has many beautiful, scenic parks for people to take walks or enjoy a picnic. Hyde Park, The Regents Park, and St. James’s Park are just a few of the places you could meet your future date while buying ice cream, taking a walk, or admiring the beauty of the area.
- ✅ Art Gallery’s such as the National Gallery is the perfect place to find like-minded women who enjoy taking in the works of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci or Monet. Conversation can start while looking at the finer details of a painting or discussing the artists meaning in their work. Discover your shared love of art before finding your shared love of each other.
- ✅ Museums are the perfect place to meet women who enjoy discovering the past as much as you. Maybe your eyes will meet as you both admire the creativity behind the Parthenon Sculptures. Maybe the goddess of love Venus will cast her spell over you both as you admire her statue. Maybe you will share a conversation about how the Rosetta Stone unlocked the ancient Egyptian scripture that is the hieroglyphs. This could be the way for you to unlock your interest in each other and start your own history.
- ✅ The nightlife in London is vibrant, exciting, and full of possibilities. From the bustling bars to the happening jazz bars, the buzzing nightclubs to the humorous comedy clubs you have endless chances to meet the one. You may laugh together over a joke, have shared emotions over a soothing jazz piece, or dance the night away. You may find your missing night owl at one of these fantastic nighttime venues and plan many more nights together.
- ✅ Music events are always happening in London. From theatres to stadiums these events attract people from all over the country. You could meet the one while dancing to your favorite band or singing along with your favorite track. This could be the start of your album together.
These are just a few of the many places you could meet a potential date in London. It could be as simple as reaching for the same sandwich in a deli, bumping into each other on London’s busy streets, or waiting for the same bus. They say there is someone for everyone and in London, it couldn’t be easier to find your special someone.
Life can be so fast-paced that many of us often don’t have the time to meet the one in a bar, club, or gallery. In this technologically driven world dating has become easier than ever, with just the click of a button you could find the woman of your dreams! London is the biggest city in the United Kingdom housing one of the biggest online dating communities in the country. With location settings being so accurate you are sure to find a London date near you easily! Some of the positives of online dating in London are:
- ✌ Get to know each other before meeting face to face. You can use this time to see if you have similar interests which will come in handy when arranging your first date!
- ✌ No awkward silences on the first date.
- ✌ Conversation not flowing? Connection not being made? You can part ways easily and amicably while continuing your search.
- ✌ Chat with more than one person without worrying about offending others. Many people in the online dating world are getting too numerous people before meeting face to face.
- ✌ Refine your search - most dating sites allow you to make your searches quite specific. Looking for brunettes will help you. Looking for an artist person? You can find them for you! Looking for that Ukrainian romance? They will surely do the job! It could not be easier to find exactly what you are looking for!
Online dating provides you with the perfect platform to find your special someone without the pressure of the face-to-face dating scene. Whether using free sites or the more secure paid sites you are sure to find romance in London via the online dating world.
London has many attractions and possible date ideas to suit any interest. Below are just a few that you could take a date to get to know each other better while sampling some of London’s cultural and entertainment venues.
- ⏩ British museum – this museum houses over 8 million objects from all over the world demonstrating how the human race has developed over millions of years. Maybe you and your London date can take in the history of the world while creating your very own history.
- ⏩ On the topic of museums why don’t you and your date view the wonders of the natural world. This museum is free (although donations are appreciated to help the museum). View the natural world as it changes over time while you and your date letter nature take its course and romance builds.
- ⏩ Look to reach new heights with your date? You could visit the incredible London Eye. Situated on Westminster Bridge Road, overlooking the Thames it provides a romantic setting to spend time with your date. Prices differ if you book online or pay on the day. Prices are £31 on the day or £24.50 online per adult. Want to make this date extra special? Why not book a combination ticket that includes the London Eye and River Cruise for just £36.50 if booked online or £45 per adult on the day. Whisk your date to the clouds before sailing into each other's hearts.
- ⏩ Want your date to have that Majestic feeling? Visit Buckingham Palace and explore the gardens (£16 per adult). Take in the many amazing plants and trees while enjoying a romantic picnic on the lawn. Walk around the famous lake which also houses the Buckingham Palace bees. Want to take your date for a royal tour and visit the gardens? For £60 each you can walk in the footsteps of royalty around the staterooms before exploring the wonderful gardens.
- ⏩ Prefer a more artistic approach. Peruse artwork from all over the world as you and your date take in the beautiful portraits, scenes, and sculptures exhibited in the National Gallery.
- ⏩ As well as the numerous cultural venues you could visit there is also London’s nightlife to consider. With its never-ending supply of restaurants, pubs, wine bars, and nightclubs you and your date can find the perfect location to enjoy a romantic meal, a few cocktails, or a place to dance the night away.
- ⏩ Fancy seeing a show? London has thirty-eight theatres in the West End putting on performances all year round. Why not take in a show before heading out for a romantic meal or visiting a cocktail bar.
- ⏩ Found that Ukrainian special someone? Why not take them to Restaurant Albina which is situated in Canning Town. Serving traditional foods from Ukraine and Lithuania. With reasonable prices, it is the perfect spot to give your Ukrainian date a taste of home and provides you with a perfect time to try the wonderful delicacies Ukraine has to offer. Looking to try something different together? The possibilities are endless and you are sure to find cuisines from around the world somewhere in London!
Covid-19 is such a large part of our lives and has had a very negative impact on many people. It is vital that we all stay as safe as possible and keep those around us safe. London is no different and the venues within London have all done their very best to ensure that all tourists, and locals, are kept as safe as possible. Below are some of the measures put in place to ensure you are as safe as can be during your visit.
- ✅ Cleanliness - all venues work hard to ensure rooms, tables, etc are kept as clean as possible. They are sanitized regularly. Cleaning stations are also available for you to sanitize your hands.
- ✅ Face coverings - while they are now optional in the United Kingdom many venues will prefer guests to wear face coverings (unless sat eating).
- ✅ Staff - all staff take regular Lateral Flow tests and respond accordingly. They also sanitize themselves regularly and wear face coverings to ensure the safety of all guests.
- ✅ Vaccines - the majority of the adult population of London, and the United Kingdom, have had both vaccines and are therefore less likely to catch or transmit Covid-19.
All appropriate measures are being taken in accordance with government and scientific advice to ensure that all visitors to London are kept safe and the spread of Covid-19 is minimal. Updates on these measures can be found on official government websites and are updated regularly.
So, living in London and wanting to find that special someone? Thinking of traveling to the City of dreams to find your dream woman? You now know all that is needed to start your mission of finding true love in the wonderful city of London.