Slavic Women & Slavic Girls from Ancient Times to the Present Day
Slavic women and girls are ladies, originally from such Slavic countries as Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro. Looking deeper Slavic women can be divided into three groups: East Slavs (Ukrainians, Belarusians, Russians), West Slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks), and South Slavs (Bulgarians, Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Slovenes, Montenegrins).
The language of the majority of women in Ukraine is Ukrainian, some, in the south, may speak Russian. As the second language Slavic women in Ukraine choose English at school, and university. Sometimes English may be replaced or supplemented by German. In addition, they can study French, Spanish, Italian, etc.
Slavic Girl Agency is a legitimate Ukrainian dating agency that represents Slavic women from Eastern Europe. Our goal is to help single men meet their love among Slavic women — gorgeous women from Eastern Europe. Most of the ladies on this website are from Ukraine and we are happy to introduce them to you. Slavic women were able to save their femininity, ability to love and care about their families even in the modern surrounding of total competitive spirit and selfishness. Being the guardian of the hearth, a true friend to the husband, a great mother for kids and not to forget about social activities and education — Slavic women have a magical skill to unite all these spheres and bring together the interests of all members of the family. We haven’t mentioned their beauty and taste in clothes and makeup as you will easily see these with your own eyes;))) Every day new ladies over 25 yo, 30 yo, 35 yo, 40 yo, 50 yo, etc, join our website with the hope to meet their soulmates. Take your time and chat with women from all over Ukraine: Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Poltava, Zaporizhzhia, Rivne, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Kryvyi Rih, etc. Just look at the photos in girl's profiles;)) You also may want to read more articles about Slavic women on Christian dating, Catholic dating, Geeky dating, Dating single parents, Senior Dating, Mature Dating, etc.
Reading history books, we usually learn about princes, kings, and famous generals. These people conquered lands, ruled states, changed the world. And they all are men. So where were the women? Why is it that we hear almost nothing about Slavic women in history? How to find the trace that the whole half of the country left behind?
The spouses' absence of children has always been interpreted as a tragedy. In traditional societies, the responsibility for the absence of children in the family was assigned primarily to the wife, despite the fact that, as is now well known, a man and a woman take an equal part in the conception of a child, and infertility can be both male and female.
- ⏩ This stereotypical idea that the guilty woman is to blame for the childlessness of the family is obviously explained by the ability of the female body to become pregnant, bear, give birth, and milk a child, so the burden of responsibility for this fell on the woman. In addition, if a childless man could realize himself and prove his worth and significance in other areas — war, government, religion, power, etc., then these areas were closed for a woman. Consequently, motherhood as the "main female destiny" is usually a lonely significant factor in obtaining high social status and respect in society.
- ⏩ Once upon a time, there were no schools or nannies for children. After giving birth to a child, the mother devoted all her energy and free time to raising the baby. It wasn't the same in families as it is now, but eight to ten children! So the woman watched sons and daughters continuously. As a rule, from the age of five to seven, children already independently performed household work, a specific occupation corresponding to a certain age of the child.
- ⏩ The girls were instructed to look after small children, sweep the house, clean up the dishes, etc. Teenage girls were gradually taught the main female occupation — sewing and embroidery. There were jobs that children of both sexes were still involved in, such as picking mushrooms and berries.
- ⏩ So, from childhood, children learned the division into socio-gender roles through work and labor education. In the family upbringing of the child, the continuity of professional knowledge, training in trades and crafts were important. If the mother was a weaver, then she tried to pass on to her daughter all the secrets of the weaving craft. This tradition formed the basis for the hereditary transfer of professional skills from parents to children, which contributed to the emergence of dynasties and the creation of art centers.
- ⏩ Of course, there was no time for training or self-development. Nevertheless, there are many outstanding women in the history of Ukraine who were not only good mothers and housewives but also did great deeds.
- ⚜ Sainted Ukrainian Princess Olga. From ancient times Ukrainian husbands and wives have had equal rights in marriage. An example of a woman's independence in solving not only family problems but also state ones is Princess Olga. Grand Duchess Olga became the first woman ruler whom the church considers a saint. Slavic Princess Olga cared about the development of the country and made many changes. She introduced clear rules for collecting tribute from the Slavs — so people understood how much and what they had to pay to the princes for the protection of their lands from enemies.
- ⚜ Roksolana (Anastasia Lisovska). A striking example of a bright Slavic woman is Roksolana. Anastasia Lisovska, the daughter of a Ukrainian priest from the town of Rohatyn in Galicia (now Ivano-Frankivsk region), went down in history as Roksolana — influential lady-sultan. Nastya's middle name in the harem was Hurem — "the one who laughs" because the sultan's favorite had a cheerful mood and a sharp tongue, a smile never left her face. One of the most educated Slavic women of her time, Roxolana received foreign ambassadors, responding to messages from foreign rulers, influential nobles, and artists. European monarchs, first of all, sent messengers to her, and not to Suleiman.
- ⚜ Marusya Churai. The famous Marusya Churai composed many well-known and still wonderful songs about Ukrainian Cossacks, Ukraine, love. Marusya had an interesting fate. She did not forgive the betrayal and poisoned her unfaithful lover. She was sentenced to death. Gratefully to her bright talent, the girl has got forgiveness from Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky.
Due to analytical and rational thinking, a Slavic woman can be equally successful in her job and create coziness in the family. At home, she is a caring and loving wife and mother, and at work, she successfully operates with the role of a businesswoman. The following professions are popular among Slavic women today: sales manager; HR specialists; logistician; pharmacist; programmer, etc. The average monthly salary of Slavic women in Ukraine in the 1-st quarter of 2020 is 9,785 UAH. This is 78.7% of men's salaries — 21% less than men's. According to the State Statistics Service, women have started to earn more.
- ⏩ Ukrainian Slavic women are ideally loyal, gentle and wise, and also beautiful and caring. According to sociologists, these properties primarily characterize our contemporary as a good wife, mother, and mistress. The above qualities indicate that their totality forms the moral basis without which successful family life is inconceivable.es with the role of a businesswoman. The following professions are popular among Slavic women today: sales manager; HR specialists; logistician; pharmacist; programmer. The average monthly salary of Slavic women in Ukraine in the 1-st quarter of 2020 is 9,785 UAH. This is 78.7% of men's salaries — 21% less than men's. According to the State Statistics Service, women have started to earn more.
- ⏩ Slavic women in Ukraine and Russia may look similar because many have changed their place of residence. But there are, of course, have differences. As always, we cannot say about all and everyone, but we are talking about the majority. Ukrainian women are more hardworking, more hospitable.
- ⏩ When a Ukrainian woman invites guests, she will prepare a delicious dinner. Most of it will be homemade dishes.
- ⏩ Ukrainian women are amazing housewives. They always have a neat and cozy house, their children and husband are plump and dressed up.
- ⏩ Ukrainian girls don't wait for help from the state or someone else but solve their problems.
Over the past decade, hundreds of thousands of Slavic women have moved to the USA, Europe, France, Ireland, Britain, and Australia looking for the best life. You might want to read more about these cities and countries in the articles: Dating in the USA: Dating in NYC, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Seattle, Houston, Austin, Phoenix; Dating in the UK: Dating in London, Manchester, Birmingham; Dating in Ireland, Dating in France: Dating in Paris; Dating in Europe: Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Switzerland.
How to find out if a Slavic Woman likes you?
It is very simple — pay attention to her body language.
Does she often straighten her hair, or does she change her posture all the time? Be sure she likes you!
- 1️⃣ Smile. The movements are soft. A Slavic woman may often touch some object — a glass or a bottle on the table. Sometimes she decides to touch a man, "by accident" (for example, reaching out to take a glass), or to show some concern (removing a non-existent something from his jacket).
- 2️⃣ Movement: An important point. A woman often changes her position, and it is absolutely natural. She can lean forward towards the man, thus shortening the distance and creating a more intimate atmosphere, and then again lean back a little, which ultimately looks very seductive.
- 3️⃣ Walking: This is an art. A Slavic woman walks, shaking her hips, and this movement should not be exaggerated or too feigned, otherwise, it will look vulgar. If it is done gracefully, the man will not be able to look away.
- ⭐ Nadezhda Granovskaya (real name Nadezhda Meikher; born April 10, 1982, Khmelnytsky region, Ukrainian SSR, USSR) is a Ukrainian singer, a former member of the Ukrainian pop group VIA Gra.
- ⭐ Yulia Pinchuk — "First Vice-Miss Zhytomyr-2009", participant of the "Miss Ukraine" 2010.
- ⭐ Marina Petrenko (born January 19, 1987, Simferopol, Crimea, Ukrainian SSR) is a Slavic actress. At the age of 14, she made her debut in the controversial film "Prayer for Hetman Mazepa". Movies: "Five minutes to the metro", "At the game", "Group of happiness", "Kamenskaya 6", "Only you", "Split", "20 years without love", "Gentlemen of Fortune"
- ⭐ Diana Kovalchuk (born February 23, 1982, Vinnytsia, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian top model. She began her modeling career at the age of 14 at the Kyiv modeling agency Line-12, cooperating with Red Stars, the Russian branch of the Elite agency.
- ⭐ Victoria Sasonkina (born January 1, 1988, in Odessa) is a top model. She worked with Prada, Sonia Rykiel, Missoni, Bottega Veneta, YSL.
- ⭐ Natalia Gotsiy (born July 10, 1985) is a Ukrainian top model. She started her modeling career at the Karin MMG modeling agency. In 2004, in New York, she became the winner of the most prestigious international model competition Ford Models Supermodel.
- ⭐ Snezhana Onopka (born December 15, 1986, Severodonetsk, Luhansk region) is a Ukrainian supermodel, one of the TOP 10 most successful models in the world, one of the leading runway models, and the face of advertising companies Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Lanvin, Prada, Yves Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Shiseido.
- ⭐ Olesya Stefanko (born June 25, 1988, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian participant in beauty contests. Titles: "Miss National Law Academy" — 2009, "Miss Ukraine Universe" — 2011, "First Vice-Miss of the Miss Universe" 2011 — an honorable second place.
- ⭐ Daria (Dasha) Astafieva (born August 4, 1985, Ordzhonikidze, Ukrainian SSR) - Ukrainian model, singer, TV presenter, actress, soloist of the Nikita group. She gained fame by winning the Playmate of the Month title of Playboy magazine (55th Anniversary Playmate).
- ⭐ Anastasia (Nastya) Kamenskikh (born May 4, 1987, in Kyiv, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian singer, member of the "Potap and Nastya" duet, as well as an actress and TV presenter.
Men manage to get to know Slavic women or girls not only in city parks, beaches, and discos but also at the moment when they are held hostage by terrorists, during entrance exams, being under investigation, running for president, at scandalous shareholder meetings, freezing at snow-covered stops waiting for the last bus, swearing with overly noisy neighbors, going through security checks at airports, sitting in dentists' chairs, lying motionless in hospital beds and even at a funeral. Experiencing a keen desire to date a Slavic woman, it is better to forget about most of the "forbidding signs" and remember only the "allowing signs". After all, it is not enough just to find the "Special One" who can please you. It is not enough to know how to behave correctly on the first dates. It is necessary to make this person pay attention to you, in one way or another "stand out from the crowd", win her heart for future happy life.
Dating Slavic women can be a challenge but with our help, you can turn it into a wonderful love adventure with a happy end and the first prize you win — years of happiness with your loving and beloved woman! Here you can see some questions we are frequently asked;)) Read our answers and hurry to register on our page to start your search with us! For more information, you can contact us directly.
- Restaurant with a beautiful view. If you have the options, choose a restaurant with a nice view: the beautiful garden, the receding horizon, or the water surface.
- Amusement park. Visit the amusement park to add a dose of adrenaline to a wonderful evening.
- Picnic in nature. A romantic date on a pleasant sunny day in a park or at the edge of the forest, isn't wonderful? You and your Slavic girlfriend will be imbued with special sensations, contemplating the beauty of nature. Keep in mind that spending time in the forest is not the best idea for a first date.
- Live concert. If your girlfriend's favorite band is planning to visit your city, do not hesitate. She will be sincerely grateful if you present a concert visit as a surprise.
- Boat trip. For a thrilling date, take a romantic boat trip on the water.
- Street fair or carnival. Dissolving in the crowd together, you can have a great time together, rejoicing and doing silly things.
- Karaoke. Do you consider yourself the best singer in the bathroom? Impress your Slavic girl with your skill at the karaoke bar.
- Master class. There are a large number of different workshops that are perfect for a romantic date, whether it's clay sculpting, glass painting, or something else. Make sure in advance that the workshop will end with a souvenir.
- Wine tasting. Wine tours are very romantic and a brewery experience is so exciting.
- Live jazz. There is something very romantic and sensual about jazz, especially if the two of you are sitting next to each other while drinking wine in a dimly lit room.