1. How We Collect Information
SlavicGirl deals with two types of users’ information: information you submit to us and information which is not directly submitted to us.
2. Information You Submit to Us When You Become the Member of the Site
When you register on our site, you give us 2 types of information: Public & Private. Public information is personal information that is shown in your profile and that can be seen by other users. Public information is general information and you can’t be identified with its help. Private information is information that relates directly to your personality and allows others to contact you directly.
- Why we need your public information. The goal of the site is bringing people together so that is obvious members need information about each other to start the contact they are interested in. Such information may include gender, username on our site, first name, country, city, date of birth, age, height, weight, hair color, eye color, marital status, kids, education, occupation, hobbies, and photos. Some of this information is optional but we encourage our members to give a full description of themselves to make the search for a future partner easier.
- What kind of private information we get from you. When you register, you provide us with your e-mail address, username, a user-specified password. You may also add your last name, mailing address, telephone number. We do not share this information with any third parties.
All payments are safely made with the help of the PayPal service. We do not have access to your credit card number or any kind of financial information.
3. Information Not Directly Submitted to Us
We collect information that is not personally identifiable, such as an IP address. This information is gathered for all users to the site and is used to optimize the service of the site and its safety.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, share, trade, or give away any of your personal information unless you ask us to do so. If you are an American Citizen, you should fill in the IMBRA form according to American Law when starting direct contact with a female member. We do not work with the personal information of users we know to be younger than 18 years old.
We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification with the help of SSL Certificate and secure PayPal payments service.
5. SlavicGirl Affiliate Partners
Information exchanged with the Partners is used only for maintaining a business relationship. No personal or business information is shared outside the relationship between SlavicGirl and the Partner. Partners may not view or access the private information of any SlavicGirl members.
8. Contacting SlavicGirl