Dating in Seattle 2022 — Meet Single Girls and Mature Women in Seattle
Last updated on September 19, 2022
Seattle is known as the Emerald City because of its famous, beautiful evergreen forest. It is the largest city of Washington State and is the northernmost major city in the United States. The activity in Seattle is extensive with links to industry, commerce, and culture at work around the clock. With a population of around 728,000, it is a bustling center which many people move to start again. Seattle is home to the Headquarters of both Amazon and Microsoft which draws a lot of businesses to the area. There is a popular grunge music scene and Seattle is home to the Seahawks American football team. One of the biggest attractions that entice many visitors each year is the Space Needle. Featuring an outdoor deck, floor-to-ceiling glass levels, and the world's first, and only, rotating glass floor make the Space Needle a thrill as well as a way of seeing Seattle from a wonderful perspective. This could also be a wonderful date idea! Seattle contains many wonderful restaurants, entertainment venues, bars, and outdoor areas which makes it a must-visit place. Once you have visited Seattle you will definitely want to go back so read on to find out more about Emerald City and all it has to offer.
Read also more tips about dating in the USA: Dating in New York, Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Dating in the UK: Dating in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dating in Ireland, Dating in France: Dating in Paris.
In the Article "Dating in Seattle — Meet Singles in Seattle"
- Prices in Seattle
- Seattle Local Transport
- Hotels in Seattle
- Where to Meet Single Women in Seattle
- Female Demographic in Seattle
- The Do's and Don'ts of Dating in Seattle
- Restaurant & Bars in Seattle
- Online Dating in Seattle
- Dating During Covid-19 in Seattle
- FAQ about Dating in Seattle
Before going anywhere new it is very important that you have a good idea of how much money you need to take with you! There is nothing worse than traveling somewhere and discovering you didn’t bring enough money! Below are some of the average, prices of some necessities you may need while on your date in Seattle!
- ⏩ Bottle of water. We all need water! You may want to keep hydrated on your date or need some water to help settle your nerves! If popping into a local shop you can expect to pay around $2 for a 1.5-liter bottle of water. If you and your date are eating at a restaurant a 0.33-liter bottle will cost you the same. You can rest assured that you, and your date, can keep hydrated at a very reasonable price!
- ⏩ Coffee. There is nothing like a classic date. One of these is meeting your new romantic interest for a coffee and a chat! A regular cappuccino will cost, on average, $5.10 but this price will vary depending on the venue and which hot drink you have! So, whether meeting for a date, having some caffeine before embarking on a date, or having much-needed caffeine hit the day after the night before you can do so without breaking the bank!
- ⏩ Beer & Wine. Maybe you and your date will head out for something a little stronger? This could be the first date or just the start of the evening. You will be pleased to know that a 0.5-liter draught (domestic) beer will only cost around $6.50 and an imported bottle (0.33 liter) will cost as little as $7. A mid-range bottle of wine will cost around $15. You can enjoy drinks in a bar or drinks with a meal at a price that won’t require a loan!
- ⏩ Ice Cream. We all love a sweet treat now and then. On a hot day what can be better than nice cold ice cream. Now, the price of ice cream is dependent on where you buy it from and whether you are having a ‘walk while you eat’ treat or a sit-down sundae. To eat and go you will look to pay anywhere from $3-$5 and a delicious sundae will cost you anywhere from $10-$20. You and your date can share a sundae while getting to know each other better and not pay the earth for the privilege!
- ⏩ Meal. Another classic date, especially a first date, is going for a romantic meal. Seattle has many different restaurants that you and your date can visit and the prices vary from venue to venue. An average 3-course meal for two at a mid-range restaurant will cost around $85. You and your date can have a romantic, candlelit meal at a very reasonable price.
It is always important to know how much the local transport will cost you when visiting somewhere new. Research this before you travel but below are some of the average prices for transport in Seattle.
- ⏩ The Link Light Rail is a perfect way to travel around Seattle and stops at many locations. An adult fare will cost around $2.25-$3.25. This is a cheap way to travel but does not take you to your exact desired destination.
- ⏩ Buses - This is a very popular choice for locals and visitors alike and a single fare costs between $2.72 and $3.25. These can take you very close to where you want to be but travel time is very dependent on traffic.
- ⏩ The monorail is another popular choice, costing adults $2.50 for a one-way fare. Make sure you check the stops and if they are close to your desired location!
- ⏩ Taxis. While taxis take you to your exact location they are often seen as more expensive and are very dependent on availability and traffic! A standard pick-up will cost $3 with every kilometer adding $1.68 to your overall cost. Many people believe the directness of taxis outweighs the potentially higher cost.
So, you’ve decided to head to Seattle to find true love and now you need somewhere to stay. There are many hotels to choose from when looking for a place to base yourself during your visit. Read below to find out about a few of these wonderful hotels!
- ✅ The Four Seasons Seattle is not your average hotel, as the price tag will tell you. At just over $1000 per night this is a luxurious hotel but don’t let this put you off, not all the hotels are priced this way! There is a choice of city or bay views, marble en-suite bathrooms, and the availability of suites that increase your living space. The rooftop infinity pool is one of the main attractions as well as a 24/7 gym and a wonderful tavern-style restaurant.
- ✅ At $271 per night, the Fairmont Olympic Hotel is a much cheaper option that styles provide luxury elements. This Italian Renaissance-style hotel is located just 5 minutes away from the Seattle art museum and has very sophisticated rooms. Rooms come with WiFi, TVs and room service is available. If you book a suite you can expect marble bathrooms, separate sitting areas, and (some) have canopy beds and grand pianos! There is a french inspired restaurant, indoor pool, and fitness center which provides you with everything you could possibly need. Ready to find out more or book a room?
- ✅ The Grand Hyatt hotel is situated close to the Space Needle and is only 3 miles away from the CenturyLink field which is home to some NFL games. The rooms include floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city, mountains, or waterfront. Rooms are equipped with WiFi, flat-screen TV, and mini-fridges. Eating is no problem with an in-house deli, steakhouse, and Japanese restaurant. You can also use the 24-hour fitness room, spa, and sauna to help you relax. Prices start at $207 per night.
- ✅ Situated just a mile from the Space Needle and Pike Place Market is the beautiful, polished Hyatt Regency Hotel. The rooms are spacious, come with sitting areas and city views, and include flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers. The suites include living rooms and dining areas. You can choose between a sophisticated steakhouse and a delectable Italian restaurant if deciding to dine in! There is also a bar, piano bar, and cafe. The fitness center provides you with the perfect space to work out and unwind. Prices start at $160 per night and vary depending on which room or suite you pick.
Meeting the woman of your dreams can be a difficult task. You want to make sure you find her at the right place, a venue that you are both interested in so that you have something in common straight away! Before traveling anywhere, especially in search of romance, it is important that you do your research into the best places to meet women. Below are just some of the many places you could meet the Seattle lady of your dreams.
- ✌ Seattle has many nightclubs and bars that are known as venues singles frequent to look for romance. If you are looking for a lady who loves a night out and enjoys a dance then why not head down to LO-FI Performance Gallery, Xtadium, or Sarajevo Nightclub. These are just a few of the many places you can go to have a good night and possibly meet your future. Some districts are also known for the number of singles who head to them in search of love such as Fremont, Pioneer Square, and Capitol Hill.
- ✌ If the nightlife is not for you then you may find meeting women at one of the shopping malls more for you. Westfield Southcenter, Bellevue Square, and Pacific Place are just a few of the malls you could bump into your future love. Maybe your eyes meet at one of the stores or you ask for her advice about a smart shirt you are thinking of buying. The mall could be the best place to meet your romantic lady!
- ✌ Maybe you both enjoy a good laugh? The Seattle comedy scene is thriving and growing. You could share a laugh at The Comedy Nest or see a comedian at Laughs Comedy Club. It is well known that having a good sense of humor is an attractive trait so you could wow your future love with your ability to laugh and enjoy life!
Just like anywhere in the world, you could meet the love of your life literally anywhere in Seattle. A simple act of chivalry like holding the door open for her or a smile across the bar could spark a conversation that leads to you falling madly in love with each other…all you need to do is keep your eyes open!
It is estimated that around 368,000 women live in Seattle which means you are sure to find romance! This makes up a large percentage of the population and will certainly aid you in your search for love. Maybe you are looking for your Ukrainian princess in Seattle? With Washington state's Ukrainian population estimated at around 28,000 people, it is very likely that many of them will be living in Seattle. Therefore, you are sure to find the woman of your dreams in Seattle!
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse — Brazilian Restaurant
address: 440 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Upscale Brazilian chain for all-you-can-eat meat carved tableside plus an extensive salad bar.
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lynnwood — Restaurant
address: 18110 Alderwood Mall Pkwy, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Classic steak & seafood dishes are the mainstays at this stylish yet casual chain restaurant.
- Noah's Ark Restaurant — Family Restaurant
address: 1516 6th St, Bremerton, WA 98337
Old-school family-owned American restaurant serving burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, shakes & more.
- The Pink Door — Italian Restaurant
address: 1919 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101
Italian restaurant with burlesque shows & trapeze entertainment plus terrace with Elliott Bay views.
- Six Seven Restaurant — Seafood Restaurant
address: 2411 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
Local seafood leads the seasonal menus at this New American spot with views in the Edgewater Hotel.
- Russell's Restaurant & Loft — Pacific Northwest Restaurant
address: 3305 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA 98021
American fare served in a converted barn with a cathedral ceiling & simple, elegant country decor.
- Silver City Restaurant & Ale House — American Restaurant
address: 2799 NW Myhre Rd, Silverdale, WA 98383
Light-filled American eatery serving pizza, seafood & pub grub, plus craft beers & cocktails.
- RockCreek Seafood & Spirits — Seafood Restaurant
address: 4300 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Bi-level eatery serving eco-friendly seafood from worldwide sources in airy, cabinlike quarters.
- The Capital Grille — Fine Dining Restaurant
address: 1301 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
The outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain offers classic American fare in a clubby, refined setting.
- Le Pichet — French Restaurant
address: 1933 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Small French bistro & bar serving classic fare, including a signature slow-roasted chicken for two.
Online dating was introduced in 1995 and, since then, there have been great adaptations to ensure that online dating is as safe, secure, and successful as possible! Many Seattle singles turn to the online world to find romance due to their busy work lives. You can visit popular sites such as eHarmony, Elite Singles, or The League when searching for love. Why should I enter the online dating world? Surely it’s a load of rubbish? No! Below are just some of the many reasons to create that online dating profile and begin searching the web for your Seattle dream date!
- ⭐ You can get to know your date before you even meet in person. Online dating allows you to chat with your potential date before arranging to meet. This means you will both be prepared and have some idea of potential conversation topics before you even meet!
- ⭐ Awkward silences are awful at any point in time but on a date, there is nothing worse! The online world means you can step away from a conversation or take longer to respond if need be. It also takes away the pressure of having to think of a question while your date is staring at you across the table!
- ⭐ Letting someone down face-to-face is not easy to do. Even if a connection is not being made it is still hard to let someone know you’re not interested. This is much easier online as you cannot see their reaction!
- ⭐ Meeting with more than one person in the ‘real world of dating is definitely frowned upon whereas chatting to more than one person at a time online is seen as the norm. Keep your options open until you are ready to meet.
- ⭐ Finding exactly what you are looking for in the ‘real world’ can be very difficult to do! In the world of online dating, you can refine your search and find your ideal woman. The background team will help compile a ‘list’ of those women who are most suited to your idea of the perfect woman.
A very popular site for searching for the Ukrainian Woman of your dreams is https://slavic-girl.com/ This site allows you to search for your ideal Ukrainian woman and find information about dating. The office-based team will assist you in any way they can from helping you talk with women, aiding in the sending of gifts, and arranging your first meeting! Slavic-Girl offers the option of free chat and paid services. No matter which option you choose, the team will help you on your romantic journey. Their goal is to find the one for everyone! You can also read about their many success stories with over 700 happy couples being matched and many relationships leading to happy marriages.
When entering the world of online dating many people ask the same question…should I join a free or paid website? People are often concerned that paid sites are scamming them and that free sites aren’t what they appear to be!
- ⏩ While free sites don’t require any payment this does leave them open to people using them for the wrong reasons. It is well known that many free dating sites have more problems. Singletons also struggle to find love due to the unpredictable nature of a free dating site. On a paid, online dating site the people that you are talking to will genuinely want to be there, why would they pay to mess about?
- ⏩ Security is paramount these days and paid websites offer much tighter security and, more often than not, a dedicated team that will help you throughout your romantic search. Your subscription fee paves the way to finding love by giving you the opportunity to seek assistance and know that who you are talking to is real! On free websites, it is commonplace that people will often pretend to be someone they are not! It is highly unlikely that someone will pay for the opportunity to pretend to be someone else!
- ⏩ Paid websites often work harder to form accurate matches as well as screen individuals before allowing them to join. This makes the site safer and keeps you safe in the knowledge that you are being matched with people you will genuinely be interested in!
Covid-19’s stranglehold on the world appears to be easing with countries all over the world lifting travel restrictions. With 82% of Seattle being fully vaccinated they are welcoming back visitors. However, measures are still in place and should be followed properly.
- ✅ All individuals in Seattle are required to wear a face mask in all public indoor settings and outdoor gatherings of over 500 people. There are some exemptions but it is advised you check before you travel.
- ✅ Certain venues and events require you to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test. This includes restaurants, bars, movie theaters, gyms, and events outside with over 500 people in attendance.
- ✅ Many venues are still providing sanitizing stations for you, and other patrons, to stay safe.
While the restrictions appear to be lifting in Seattle it is vitally important that you check on the appropriate sites before traveling to ensure you are accurately following all measures in place.
So, you now have all the vital information needed to begin planning your visit to Seattle in search of love. Whether traveling from within the United States or further afield you are now well informed about Seattle and what you can expect when searching for love in the Emerald City. You know where to stay, where you can meet women and how much money you will need so there is only one thing left to do….book your trip!