Dating in Paris 2023 — Paris Date Ideas. Meet Single Girls and Mature Women in Paris
Last updated on October 14, 2023
La Ville Lumiere, the City of Light, or the City of Love Paris, is one of the most beautiful, romantic cities in the world. Called this because it was one of the first European cities to use gas street lighting on an enormous scale. The French capital has a population of just over 2 million and is on the bucket list of millions of people around the world. Over 30 million people a year travel to Paris to explore its many boulevards, marvel at its incredible architecture, and visit many of the famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower. The City of Light could shine as the place where you meet your future love. Whether meeting in one of Paris’s wonderful cafes or while taking in the beautiful artwork at the Louvre you are sure to find someone who fits your ideal image of love and romance. Read on to find out more about the City of Love and what it has to offer and begin your journey to finding love!
Read also more tips about dating in the USA: Dating in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, Settle, Austin, Phoenix, Dating in the UK: Dating in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dating in Ireland, Dating in France, Dating in Europe: Germany, Netherlands, Bulgaria
In the Article "Dating in Paris"
When visiting any city around the world it is vital that you understand all of the important information you need to know. Knowing how much money you may need to take is certainly one of the most important pieces of information you need to find out. It is key to know how much money you may need for the necessities as well as when going on dates. It could be very embarrassing if you intend to pay and then realize you do not have enough money. Below are some of the average prices you may want to be aware of when visiting Paris. Make sure you remember that these prices may vary depending on location, venue, and the product you are buying.
- ⏩ Meal. One of the most popular date ideas is to go for a romantic meal. The delicious food, candlelight, and good conversation create a wonderful, exciting, and romantic atmosphere. You will not want the price to put a dampener on your date or arrive at your date and realize you don’t have enough money (whether paying the whole bill or just your half!). A three-course meal for two at a mid-range restaurant in Paris will cost, on average, 50 Euros. This will vary depending on the type of restaurant you visit and, of course, what you order. Take your date out for a romantic meal without the need for a loan!
- ⏩ Beer. Another very popular date idea is to head out for drinks. Enjoy a few beverages and let the conversation flow. If a domestic beer is what you are looking for then you are looking to pay around 6 Euros for a pint. However, if an imported beer is your drink of choice then you will pay around 5 Euros for a 0.33-liter bottle.
- ⏩ Wine. You may think a bottle of wine in France would be expensive considering its vineyard reputation. You would be mistaken! An average, mid-range bottle of wine will cost you around 7 Euros. Other drinks such as cocktails and spirits will vary in price depending on your drink of choice.
- ⏩ Bottle of water. During the summer temperatures in Paris can reach above 35C, sometimes hotter in the middle of a city like Paris! If you are heading out on a date during these times you will both need to stay well-hydrated! A 1.5-liter bottle of water will cost around 0.70 Euros in a supermarket. Need water during a meal at a restaurant? you will pay around 1.61 Euros for a 0.33-liter bottle. Either way, you and your date can stay hydrated at a very reasonable price.
- ⏩ Coffee. You and your date may want to meet during the day for a hot drink and a pastry. A regular cappuccino will cost around 3 Euros. It is important to note that this price could vary a great deal depending on your choice of venue (big chain coffee shop or small, local cafe) and your hot drink of choice. Whichever options you go for you are sure to find a coffee that you enjoy at a price that you can get on board with! Pastries will vary in price depending on the pastry you buy and where you are eating it.
- ⏩ Ice cream. With soaring temperatures in the summer comes the need for a delicious, cold treat. Ice cream is a favorite the world over. Ice cream in Paris varies in price, ranging from 3-10 Euros depending on your choices. A single scoop will cost a lot less than a full sundae. No matter your choices you will not have to pay too much to enjoy an ice-cold, sweet treat. Maybe romance will blossom and you will find your sweetheart over a delicious sundae.
Prices for products are not the only financial aspects you need to know about when visiting Paris. You will want to make sure you can travel around without being surprised by the cost. Below are some of the average prices for getting around Paris.
- ⏩ Metro — Like many areas of France, Paris has a metro rail. An average single fare will cost around 2 Euros. You are able to purchase a book of 10 tickets for a reduced price of 16 Euros. It is very important to remember… make sure you keep your ticket with you until your journey is over otherwise, you may face a fine! There are weekly or monthly passes that can be purchased from stations or ticket offices at varying prices if you plan to stay in Paris for a long time.
⏩ Buses are a popular way of getting around Paris but remember that they rely on traffic and the number of travelers as to whether they are on time or not! Paris can get extremely busy so it may be wise to aim for an earlier bus than needed! A single fare will cost the same as the metro, which is good news. You can also pay for one-day passes at around 8 Euros per person. They come with a magnetic strip, like a credit card, that you use when entering the bus.
⏩ Taxi. The most direct form of transport you can take is a taxi. They are more expensive than other forms of transport but they ensure you arrive exactly where you need to be. In Paris, the pick-up fare is around 3 Euros and you will pay around 2 Euros per 1km. It could be worth the money to make sure you arrive where you want to be, especially if you are visiting Paris rather than living there, but make sure you leave enough time for the journey as their journey times rely heavily on traffic levels.
The first thing most people think about when planning a visit to a new country or city is where they are going to stay. This is really important information as you will want to find a hotel that has all the amenities you might need — a restaurant, free WiFi, or fitness centers. Some people may be looking for a hotel full of luxury while others will want to find a hotel at a much cheaper price to save those extra Euros to spend on their dates. Below are some of the many different hotels you could stay in during your time in Paris.
- ✅ The Hotel Malte — Astotel — Located near the Stock Exchange, Louvre, and Place des Victoires means you are perfectly situated for your stay. Want to visit the department stores or visit the main business center? Staying at the Malte is the best choice. The hotel provides high-speed, free WiFi, breakfast is available, and a concierge. Each room has air conditioning (perfect for those hot summers), a flat-screen TV, and a minibar. Rooms at the Hotel Malte start at as little as 165 Euros per night. This price varies depending on when you visit.
- ✅ In the heart of Paris’s Golden Triangle is The Hotel Grand Powers. The hotel has been welcoming guests for just over 100 years and has recently been rejuvenated. It is said that guests visit the hotel to revel in its elegance. There are many wonderful amenities within the hotel. There is a restaurant, breakfast buffet, and snack bar to cater to all of your food needs and a bar for you to have some Dutch courage before a date or as a place to take your date. The sauna, spa, and fitness center will help cater to most of your physical needs. The rooms come with satellite TV, a minibar, and a private balcony. You will also have access to a safe, telephone, and room service. This hotel really has it all and prices start at around 470 Euros per night. While this may appear expensive, it is a wonderful price for a truly luxurious hotel.
- ✅ Maybe you are looking to find more of a budget hotel to save those Euros for spending on dates. The Victory Hotel, Galou, is situated just a mile away from Cathedrale Notre Dame and has baggage check-in and check-out. There is also free Wi-Fi and room service. You can find all you may need in the local area. Rooms start at as little as 70 Euros per night.
France has a population of around 70 million people, with around 2.2 million of these living in Paris. 1.1 million of these are estimated to be female which makes it very likely you will find romance. Women from all over the world move to France, especially Paris, for their careers or in search of love. If you are looking for the Ukrainian woman of your dreams you are likely to find her in Paris. It is estimated that over 110, 000 Ukrainians live in France and it is highly likely the majority of these will live in the capital. Therefore, it is very possible that you can find your Ukrainian princess while in the country of love. It is also good to know that 15-20 million visitors pass through France each year to get to Italy or Spain and 30 million visit Paris. In Paris, you have the chance to meet women from all walks of life and will definitely find true love!
✅ DO dress to impress. In many places around the world a more laid-back, casual look is completely fine but in Paris, one of the most fashionable cities in the world, how you dress is exceptionally important! Make sure you look you're very best and your French lady will be impressed!
✅ DO chase! French women are traditional in their values. What may be perceived as a lack of interest will often be a desire to be chased by a potential suitor. However, this does not mean they like players! It is commonplace for a kiss to seal the relationship as serious so make sure you don’t mess anyone around!
✅ DO embark on dates of culture. Sticking to the normal dates of meals, going for drinks, etc is great for a first date where you chat and get to know each other. However, after this, you need to go to places of interest like museums or concerts. This shows your date you enjoy a bit of culture.
✅ DO be present during the date. There is nothing worse than looking across the table at someone who would rather look at their phone than you. If you need to have access to your phone for work or family reasons make this clear from the outset. If you can, put your phone on silent or turn it off! Your date will want you to listen to them and respond accordingly, not watch you check on your Facebook or number of Insta likes!
❌ Don’t be surprised by the topics of conversation! French women like to talk about current affairs, politics, and world views. You may get into some quite deep topics, even on a first date so be prepared for this and know what you are talking about. If you are unclear, ask questions!
❌ Don’t be put off by the dating culture. It is more common in France for couples to meet each other because they are part of the same friendship group or work circle. This doesn’t mean you won’t meet your French love in a bar etc but means you may have to establish more of a friendship first.
❌ Don’t be overbearing or text too much. This may sound difficult if you are doing a bit of ‘chasing’ but you need to make sure you find the right level. Too much…you are overbearing and needy, too little….you are not interested/ interesting and you will lose her!
❌ Don’t focus on the past, it’s past for a reason! Your French lady, like most ladies, will not want to hear about why your last relationship ended or hear the things you dislike about your ex. Be honest. Definitely, but talking about exes can be a topic of conversation that occurs when you are in a more serious relationship and comfortable enough with discussing the topic. Focus on the here and now!
The hotel is booked and you’ve collected your Euros. Now all you need to know is where to meet women in Paris. In truth, you could meet the future love of your life anywhere but it is likely you will want to try and find someone with similar interests or hobbies. Read on to find out where you could meet the love of your life (a quick internet search will reveal even more!) or get some ideas of where to take a future date.
- ✌ If you are confident talking to a complete stranger in a bar then the Paris nightlife is definitely for you. You may see the perfect stranger across the bar and strike up a conversation as you offer them a drink or dance the night away. Some of the popular locations are the Rex Club, Wanderlust, and La Java. There are also many bars such as Le Mansart, La Fourmi, and Matignon. Enjoy the amazing nightlife and dance the night away while you search for love.
- ✌ The Marais district is a wonderful place to meet women who are interested in the history of Paris. You and your future love could find common ground while learning about Paris’s glorious past. Also, with plenty of cafes, you are sure to catch the glance of a beautiful woman while enjoying a delicious pastry.
- ✌ Possibly one of the most romantic landmarks all over Paris is the Eiffel Tower. Take yourself on a trip to the top of the tower, take in the breathtaking views, and meet a single lady who shares your love of the scenery. Be aware though, it is possible that many single women may receive a lot of attention in areas such as the Eiffel Tower so be patient and courteous!
- ✌ One of the most amazing features of Paris is the Louvre Museum. It is incredible to think that this amazing building used to be a palace! The amount of works of art in the Louvre is something to behold and you will have to visit multiple times to see it all! You and your future love could meet while observing a beautiful work of art. Discuss your shared opinions on the techniques used in a piece of art and go for a drink to discuss them further.
- ✌ Another beautiful museum that is a must-see for all visitors and a perfect place to meet someone who also appreciates gorgeous gardens and amazing sculptures is the Musee Rodin. The serene garden is a wonderful place to meet someone and discuss the beauty all around you. You can also discuss the magnificent statues - The Thinker and The Gates of Hell - while marveling at their design. Find love as you wander through this incredible place.
You have found the perfect Parisian lady and are planning on heading out for a date but there is one problem…where to go and what to do? There are many amazing places to go for a date in Paris. It is important to find out what your date is interested in. You do not want to book a trip only to discover it is the opposite of what your date would choose! Read on for a few ideas…
- Places De Vosges — Built for Henri IV this beautiful setting has an arcade bursting with shops and a stately park that lets you relax on the grass (a rare occurrence in Paris!). Take your date for a picnic on a warm summer's evening before exploring the charming cafes and bars.
- Château de Versailles — the gardens of Versailles are without a doubt a perfect place to take a date. Go walking and navigate your way through the beautiful terraces, parterres, lush groves, and spectacular fountains while falling more and more in love with your gorgeous date. Want to make this visit have even more of an impact? Hire a rowing boat and head on down the Grand Canal.
- Grand Action — a cinema date is normally a safe bet. Are you and your date into vintage films? Have a wonderfully nostalgic, romantic date while watching a classic film. This independent cinema is one of the best!
- Yuzuka — now a massage does not sound like a normal date idea but bear with us. If you and your Parisian love have been dating for a while this could be a great way to let off steam together before heading out for a romantic meal. This salon provides incredible massages in a soothing environment.
- Septime La Cave — want to wow your date but stick to the class meal date? Head here to this amazing Michelin-starred restaurant. Enjoy their full-bodied, delicious wines while eating delectable meats. Since Beyonce visited in 2013 the Septime has grown from strength to strength, the perfect venue for a romantic encounter.
These are just a few of the possible date ideas…there are so many more so do a little research and wow your date!
Meeting single women isn’t as simple as the movies may show it to be! Many of us find it difficult to just introduce ourselves and take it from there. For many of us, we need to spend a bit of time preparing ourselves. The how part of meeting singles is relatively easy, you can meet them anywhere it. However, when asking how to meet single girls in Paris you have to consider where to meet them as well. The how and the where are basically the same thing! Below are some of the best places to meet single ladies in Paris.
- Meetup.com is one of the fastest-growing sites that can help people make friends. When it was first introduced no-one could foresee that it would have a big impact on the dating world. You can find groups of interest to you such as cookery classes, art groups, or exercise groups. Meet like-minded people and create friendships that could develop into more romantic encounters!
- There are many different nightclubs and singles bars where you could meet your Parisian lady. It is not easy to walk up to a stranger and try to make them smile. However, if you are confident to do so in Paris you could head to Rex Club, La Bellevilloise, or La Machine to dance the night away and meet other singles. Some of the best singles bars are Harry’s New York Bar, Point Ephemere, and Le Mansart. There are many more so may you want to do a bit of digging to find the best place for you!
- Some of the best places in the day are the tourist spots such as the Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, and The Louvre. Here you could meet tourists or locals to potentially date. These places have so many visitors you are always likely to meet new people. They also draw people with similar interests which means you will meet someone who enjoys the same things as you.
- The Marais, a historical district, is another wonderful place to meet others who are interested in history or Paris’ past. Head to the Passage du Havre Mall, Carrousel du Louvre, or Les Quatre Temps to find out more about Paris and possibly meet your Parisian princess.
In short — you could find your perfect Parisian lady absolutely anywhere if you keep your eyes open!
Since the birth of online dating in 1995, it has had a long, changing journey from a small, relatively unsuccessful aspect of the internet to a powerhouse of the online world! The introduction of touchscreen phones, tablets, and applications took the online dating world to a whole new level of ease. In the 90s you had to sit at home searching for love. Now you can do it on your way to work, in the office, or sitting in the park on your lunch break. In this modern era peoples, careers are at the forefront of their priorities, and finding the time to search for love is not always easy, or realistic. Online dating solves this problem and is the new dating norm. While there are many different dating sites and apps in Paris, the most popular is Tinder. Despite online dating being completely normal now, some people still have doubts about the positives of online dating. Below are just a few...
- ⏩ Getting to know someone you have just met can be a very nerve-wracking experience. Online dating takes away most, if not all, of the nerves related to talking to someone new. This is because you can chat away with the other person from the comfort of your own home or office and find out more about them without looking at them across the table! This will make your first meeting much easier as you will both know a lot more about each other!
- ⏩ Nerves can get to the most confident among us and cause us to close up and forget what to say. No one likes awkward silences, especially on a date (!) and online dating helps prevent this! These can be avoided through you being ‘busy’ or offline to allow yourself time to think of questions or topics of conversation. It also gives you more time to process the information you have heard!
- ⏩ It is highly likely that you will have conversations with some people and a connection will not be made. In ‘the real world’ letting someone down, or being rejected, isn’t easy as you have to witness their reaction or hide your disappointment so as to save face. However, doing this online could not be easier and you do not have to look at the other person….whether you are breaking the news or receiving it! However, please remember that if you are the deliverer of bad news make sure to do so considerately, and certainly do not ghost anyone!
- ⏩ Dating more than one person in the real world is not acceptable and can ruin any potential dating. However, in the online dating world, it is commonplace for people to talk with more than one person at a time. In the online world, you can keep your options open without causing upset. However, make sure you are honest about how many people you are talking to.
- ⏩ Online dating sites make finding exactly what you are looking for a very real possibility. Dating in ‘the real world’ often has many limitations, you have already met and have to find out about each other….possibly discovering that they do not quite meet your ideal. However, online dating sites allow you to search for women with all of the attributes you are looking for through specific algorithms during your application process.
Are you looking for your perfect Ukrainian woman while in Paris? While there are many different sites out there, one stands out above the rest as the very best for finding Ukrainian romance. https://slavic-girl.com/ is definitely the site you need to find a beautiful, passionate, and intelligent Ukrainian woman. There is also a lot of information about dating and a background team that will also assist in any way they can - from helping you talk to women, aiding you in the sending of gifts to arranging your first (and subsequent) meetings. They offer paid and free services. With over 700 relationships created and many marriages taking place, Slavic-Girl is definitely the site to find your Ukrainian love.
For some people entering the online dating world is not easy, and not because of technology. More often than not people are concerned that they are being scammed or that the subscription fees are not worth it. Others are concerned that the free sites are just people out to scam others or that the people will not be who they say they are. To help you decide whether to pick a free or paid site, read below!
- Free sites do not require any subscription fees which is a positive for many people. While this is positive it does have one, very important, downfall. Free sites offer their services to anyone with no, or very limited, screening processes and very limited support. On a paid site it is much more likely that the person you are talking to is genuine, why would you pay to lie and laugh at someone else's expense? Paid sites give you that peace of mind that the person (or people) that you are talking to are looking for love and want the same as you!
- In the online world, security is paramount, although often hard to come by. It is safe to say that paid websites offer much stronger security. Many of them have dedicated teams that will help you throughout your search for romance and your subscription gives you the opportunity to seek assistance and know that the person you are talking to is genuine. On free sites, it is more likely that people will pretend to be someone they are not.
- Paid websites often have well-written and monitored screening processes/ applications for potential members. If the dedicated teams feel someone is not genuine or would not use the site appropriately they are not allowed to join. This means that the members of a paid site are suitable to talk to, making you feel much more at ease during your search!
The choice is yours but, despite there being plus sides for both, paid sites are much more secure and help you in ways that free sites will not! Do not be afraid to enter the online dating world, it will open your eyes to a whole new dating lifestyle!
The wonderful thing about online chat rooms is that you can talk to anyone from anywhere. There is no limitation to this, you can be in London and chat with someone in Australia….it is that easy. However, finding the perfect chat room for you is not as simple, partly because there is such an extensive amount of choice but also because you want to make sure the site you use fits your needs. If you are looking for love you want to make sure that the chat room you choose has members from the area you are living in. For those living in one of the most romantic countries in the world, in one of the most famous cities you need to read below to find some of the best chat rooms for singles. If you are living in the beautiful city of Paris you will not want to make a romantic connection with someone 2,000 miles away. Take a look at some (not all!) of the chat rooms you could enter to find your Parisian love.
- Meetville — now this has some free features such as viewing profiles, sending winks, etc but you will need to pay around 30-50 Euros a month to use their premium service. This price is reduced if you pay for more than one month at a time. Here you can search for other singles in Paris and start searching for your Parisian love!
- Mingle2 — this app/ site is growing in popularity due to its 100% free approach and easy-to-use nature. You can search for singles to chat with from your area. They also boast over 500,000 new members per month.
- Talkwithstranger — this one is more likely to throw up members of the same sex or random people but can be fun and who knows who you might meet!
- Passion.com — this paid website uses clever algorithms that respond to geographical, personal, religious, and sexual preferences. They also have an app so that you can search for your Parisian love while on the go.
These are just a few sites that you could use to help you in your search for your Paris princess. There are many more sites and apps so do a bit of research to find the perfect one for you.
Covid-19 has been an enormous part of our lives for almost two years now, negatively impacting the population of world. Unfortunately, it appears that, while the first strain has been held off with vaccinations and precautions, the number of variants appearing is increasing, causing us to continue with measures that we wish we didn’t have to have! It is important that you understand the measures and restrictions in place whenever traveling abroad. Below are just a few pieces of information that you need to be aware of before heading to Paris. Make sure you check before you travel as restrictions can change at any moment.
- ✅ Anyone over the age of 12 entering Paris must present proof of a negative PCR or lateral flow test taken less than 24 or 48 hours (depending on your country of origin) before arrival in the city. Those individuals traveling from a Member State of the European Union are exempt from this rule as are those traveling from Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, The Holy See, or Switzerland. This is also the same for those who have an up-to-date vaccination schedule but proof of this must be available.
- ✅ Visitors to Paris, and all of France, are advised to download an application called TousAntiCovid, which can be installed on any Android device or iPhone. This application will inform you if you have been in direct contact with a positive case in Paris, is a way of producing health certificates you may need, and helps to store your health pass certificates.
- ✅ The social distancing of 2m is still advised and you are expected to wear a face mask in all enclosed spaces. If dining in a restaurant you are allowed to remove a face covering when seated.
- ✅ You are also asked to act responsibly. If you know you have been a direct contact, discover you are infected or develop symptoms you should carry out the necessary measures.
- ✅ Staff in many venues will keep areas sanitized and will wear face-coverings etc to protect themselves and guests.
These are just a few of the most important measures in place in Paris. As mentioned above, it is important you make sure to do your research before traveling so as not to be caught out by rapidly changing restrictions.
You know how much money to take, you’ve booked the hotel room and you know where to go to find your perfect woman. Now there is only one thing left to do….pack! The most important thing to remember is to be yourself, be honest, and enjoy yourself. Good luck finding your bright, shining love in the La Ville Lumiere.
❤️ What Is Dating in Paris Like?
It can be argued that dating is what you make it, no matter where in the world you are. However, in Paris, you will probably find that many dates will follow a very similar pattern which is not a bad thing! Most dates in Paris will involve a drink, a meal, and a walk through the beautiful streets. Dating in Paris is a romantic, serene, and joyous experience. Read on to find out more about where to meet other singles and how to impress the beautiful women of Paris.
❤️ Where Do Singles Meet In Paris?
When you are ready to meet other singles you need to find the right place to go in order to meet singles like you. It is important to do a bit of research to find places that interest you as this will help you meet like-minded people. Below are just a few places that are good for singles to meet in Paris.
★ Meetup.com is fast in popularity when it comes to meeting other people. You can search for groups that interest you such as cooking groups, exercise groups, or people that meet for a meal. This can be the ideal way to meet people with similar interests as you, make lasting friendships, and potentially meet the love of your life.
★ In Paris, there are many different bars and nightclubs in which you could meet your future love. It can be said that you have to be the confident type to meet someone in such an environment and many people find this difficult. If you feel like trying your luck then head over to Nuits Fauves, La Bellevilloise, or Djoon and see if you can find your future love.
★ If you would prefer to try and meet women during the day then there are many places you can visit in your attempts to find love. Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, The Louver, and The Champs-Elysees are all wonderful spots to visit whether you are looking for love or not. These areas house decadent restaurants, quaint coffee shops, and incredible museums for you to enjoy while meeting new people.
★ Online dating is becoming the most popular way to meet other singles in most areas of the world and Paris is no different. We discuss this a bit more later but you are sure to meet many different singles on apps such as Tinder.
You can meet singles anywhere as long as you are willing to keep your eyes open. Just remember that it is important to be considerate and polite and if a lady rejects your advances then this is not a sign to keep trying. Respect her and move on.
❤️ Is There a Hookup Culture in France?
In short….no. As you will discover further down this article the French dating culture is very different from many other places around the world. The French tend to commit earlier and generally date within their friendship circle. So, this means that they prefer to date and socialize together rather than ‘hook up’! There may still be people in Paris or France who are only looking to ‘hookup’ but the likelihood this will happen to you is small!
❤️ How Do You Date In Paris?
We have spoken about where to meet singles and which dating sites to use. In Paris, it is important to understand that your French lady wants to be treated with respect and wants to spend time talking with you, not shouting over music or trying to talk to you in the middle of a film. You must also remember that French women (and men) tend to get more serious earlier in the dating game. You need to be prepared for this and ensure you are not put off by it. Think carefully about your date and the activity you pick. She will appreciate it if you plan to do something she is interested in, this will show you care about her feelings.
❤️ How Can I Impress a French Girl?
Knowing how to impress anyone, especially someone you find attractive, can be a very confusing time for a lot of people. This difficulty can become much harder when you are dating someone from a different culture and who speaks a different language! The points made below are some ideas of how to impress a French woman but… you must remember that everyone is different so one, some, or all of the points below may not apply to every French woman!
★ French women have been described as being somewhat difficult to read. They can attract and reject in equal measure. By rejecting we don’t mean turning you down, you may be in a full-blown relationship, but more that they will demonstrate more nonchalant laid-back behavior. They can flick between being distant to very passionate, and independent but incredibly loving. To impress her you need to be aware of these qualities and spot the signs to show which one is in play. Go along for the ride and be patient, if she likes you she will let you know!
★ In this day and age, it may seem that your physical appearance is what matters most. However, looks are not as important to French women as they are to other women around the world. The clean-shaven, well-moisturized look is not a favorite in France. They prefer men to be neither beautiful nor ugly but more casual. This does not mean you can be lazy but it’s okay to have one or two days of facial hair growth. The casual, laid-back approach is not something you pretend to be so make sure you don’t lie about who you are. Despite this being a common trait women look for in France it does not mean they all want this!
★ Heading out for a dinner date? Eyeing up that cheese dish? No, no, no! French women will not be impressed if you eat cheese on a date. The French know full well how wonderful cheese is and are very aware of the smell. For this reason, they prefer it if you stay away from this during the date!
★ Who knows what the future holds? Female intuition is a mysterious, beautiful, and wonderful thing that most men will never fully understand. However, if you can see the route your relationship will take before your lady she will be very impressed. While having this sort of intuition is seen as quite a feminine trait, French women will appreciate the masculine confidence that comes with it.
❤️ Is It Easy to Meet People In Paris?
From what you have read so far you would probably think the answer to this question was no. However, just because it appears that many singles prefer to date within their friendship circle, making it hard for ‘outsiders’ to stand a chance, does not mean that it is impossible. The world is fast-paced, meaning that ‘sticking to what you know is becoming more and more unsuccessful. This means that you can meet people in Paris with little difficulty but remember, if they show no interest this does not mean you should keep pestering them
❤️ Do People Use Tinder In Paris?
In short, yes. There are many different apps around these days. Tinder took the world by storm a few years ago. Since then there have been numerous new apps introduced but Tinder is still up there as one of the most popular, especially for those under the ’40s. However, there are more and more apps that are in circulation in Paris such as AdopteUnMec, Bumble, Meetic, and OkCupid.
❤️ How Do You flirt in French?
When flirting, no matter which language, it is important that you have established some sort of common communication first otherwise your flirtatious comments or questions will come across as corny or, more worryingly, creepy! Below are some French phrases that you could use once you and your French lady have made a connection!
★ T’as D’beaux Yeux, Tu Sais? (pronounced ta dbo yoe, too say (without saying the y) — this translates as You have gorgeous eyes, you know?
★ Si on prenait un verre un de ces quatres? (pronounced Si on prenay (without saying the y) on ver on d (d sound) say (without the y) katr?) — this translates as What if we grabbed a drink one of these days?
★ Je peux vous offrir un verre? (pronounced juh p (p sound) voo ofrir on ver (roll every r) — this translates as Can I buy you a drink?
★ This next question comes with a response as long as the lady answers your first question with Yes! Vous etes celibataire (pronounced vooz ate say-leeba-tayr (Don’t say the y and roll the last r) — this translates as Are you single? If the lady in question answers yes you can give the flattering answer of Mais comment est-ce possible? (pronounced meh coman s (pronunciation of the letter) possibl) — this translates as How is that possible? They will, more than likely, love this comment and a conversation will begin.
★ Jadore ton sourire (pronounced as Jador tone soorir (roll both rs) — this translates as I love your smile.
★ Je te trouve beau (for a man) / belle (for a woman) (pronounced as Juh t troov bo (man)/ jay (no y) t troov bel (woman) — this translates as I find you beautiful.