Dating in Europe — Meet Single European Women
Europe is the world's second-smallest continent and compromises around one-fifth of the world's landmass. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea, and the Caspian Sea. These provide some of the most beautiful and popular beaches in the world, drawing in millions of visitors every year. There are forty-four countries that make up the landmass of Europe and twenty-seven of these are part of the EU (European Union). The choices of where to go, when visiting Europe, are quite literally endless! Europe is home to some of the world's most visited attractions, incredible feats of human engineering, and some of nature's most beautiful displays.
There are hundreds of fun facts about Europe but below are just a few!
- ⏩ If you were to visit the Louvre in France and spend just 30 seconds on each piece of artwork it would still take you 35 days (straight!) to see each piece!
- ⏩ There are no mosquitoes in Iceland! This will mean that your date will not be interrupted by those pesky bugs!
- ⏩ We all love Belgian chocolate but incredibly over 800 tonnes are sold in Brussels airport every year, the most in the world!
- ⏩ There are over 200 languages spoken in Europe! This is a staggering amount of languages but even if you come across a language barrier you are sure to find common ground and the language of love often needs no words!
A quick Google search will tell you all you need to know about your European country of choice. It is an incredible place to visit when looking for love. You can meet people from all walks of life and will make millions of memories throughout your trip. Want to find out more about dating while in Europe? Read on!
In the Article "Dating in Europe"
Before you visit any location around the world it is important for you to have a basic understanding of the price of day-to-day necessities and those little treats we all crave. This is especially important if you are planning to head out on dates while in your country of choice. Now, it is important to remember that Europe is made up of over forty countries which makes it very difficult to process the average costs of items throughout the continent. Therefore, we will endeavor to tell you where you can get the cheapest and most expensive items and, where possible, the average costs. It must be noted that the prices by no means reflect the quality. Just because an item or service is very cheap in one country does not mean it is lacking in quality!
- ⏩ Beer. If you are heading out for drinks or for a romantic meal you may want to sample the beers on offer (sensibly of course!). Fancy sampling a local beer? Ask the locals which beer is best to go for and sample away. The most expensive half-liter you will find is in Norway, costing around 10 Euros and the cheapest you will find is in Ukraine costing around 75 cents. On average you will look to pay around 4 Euros for half a liter of domestic beer. Want to stick to what you know and drink a 330ml bottle of imported beer? The most expensive can be found in Norway (again) costing around 9.38 Euros and the cheapest is in Ukraine (again!) costing just over 1 Euro! The average across the whole of Europe comes in at around 3.5 Euros. Just make sure you drink responsibly and don’t have too many!
- ⏩ Coffee. Another popular date idea is to meet up for a coffee. There is something about sipping a delicious cappuccino while getting to know another person. The most expensive cappuccino (regular) in Europe can be found in Denmark, costing just under 6 Euros whereas the cheapest is just under 1 Euro and can be found in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The average cost in Europe is around 2.7 Euros. It is important to remember that the drink prices will vary depending on the size and drink of choice!
- ⏩ Water. Whether in a restaurant or out and about you will want to stay hydrated. Very few places will provide water for free, especially after Covid. The most expensive 330ml bottle in a restaurant can be found in Switzerland for around 4 Euros and the cheapest is in Dnipro, Ukraine, at 0.28 Euros per bottle. The average price across Europe is 1.3 Euros a bottle. Looking for water while out and about? You can pick up a 1.5-liter bottle in most supermarkets. The most expensive can be found in Norway costing 2.9 Euros and the cheapest in Italy costing 0.26 Euros. The average bottle of water will cost you around 0.6 Euros.
- ⏩ Heading out for a romantic meal? It is good to have some idea of what you are looking to pay. The price of a meal for two will vary depending on the cuisine of your choice and the restaurant in question. The most expensive mid-range, three-course meal for two can be found in Switzerland and will cost you around 117 Euros. The cheapest meal can be found in Ukraine, costing around 20 Euros. The average cost of a meal in Europe is around 50 Euros.
- ⏩ Ice cream. We all love a sweet treat, especially on a hot day. Ice cream is the go-to treat for many people. It is hard to say where the most expensive or cheapest ice-creams can be found as the price varies a great deal from supermarkets, restaurants, and parlors. However, for a good quality ice cream, you can expect to pay around 4 Euros.
Transport is a vital aspect of any trip and knowing how much you are likely to pay is information you must know!
- ⏩ A one-way ticket on public transport could range from buses to the local metro. The prices for both tend to be very similar. The most expensive one-way ticket can be found in the Netherlands and will cost around 4.5 Euros. The cheapest is in Moldova, costing 0.10 Euros! The average price for a one-way ticket in Europe is 1.5 Euros.
- ⏩ Taxis are one of the most used forms of public transport due to their quick, direct nature. However, they tend to be a more expensive form of transport. The following prices are the starting tariffs, you will then pay an extra per mile/ kilometer but these prices depend on the locality. The most expensive starting tariff is Norway, costing 14.2 Euros and the cheapest is in Romania, costing 0.4 Euros. The average cost of a taxi (starting tariff) in Europe is just over 3 Euros.
There are, potentially, other forms of transport such as car hire, bicycles, and scooters. However, these are not available in all areas of Europe so, if you feel like using these, it is best you do a bit of research before traveling.
Finding a hotel that meets all of your requirements is one of, if not the, most important aspects when planning a trip abroad. For this reason, many people decide to stick to a particular hotel chain so that they know what to expect and to, hopefully, avoid any nasty surprises! It must be noted that the information provided below is a snapshot of each chain as a whole and that individual hotels will vary. Obviously, everybody’s wishes and requirements differ so you will want to delve deeper into this but below is a bit of information on some of the most popular hotel chains in Europe.
- ✅ Accor — This chain has an incredible 5000+ hotels featuring over 780,000 rooms all around the world! Over 3000 of the Accor hotels are situated in Europe and feature in most of the countries on the continent. The group offers a range of hotels from Economy (ibis, greet), Midscale (NOVOTEL), Premium (Grand Mercure) to Luxury (Banyan Tree and Raffles). You can find an Accor hotel to suit any budget. Prices vary from just under 100 Euros per night to over 250 Euros per night. Most of the hotels will include relaxed bars and restaurants with rooms featuring free WiFi, Minibars, and flat-screen TVs. If you would like to look in the Accor group further and start booking your stay in Europe with the chain then visit their website to find out more!
- ✅ Best Western — this chain has been around for some time and still draws people to them year in year out. They have over 4700 hotels worldwide, many of which are situated across most of Europe. As with Accor, they offer a range of hotels for every budget such as their Premier Collection and Best Western Plus. They offer a traditional stay, a unique boutique experience, and upscale options….literally anything you could need from a hotel, Best Western can offer it to you. Prices vary depending on location but you will look to pay between 100 and 250 Euros per night to stay in a Best Western Hotel. Many of the hotels include bars and restaurants and some offer gyms and swimming pools. The rooms are of a high standard and feature WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and coffee-making facilities. To find out more about the Best Western group and start planning your trip visit their website.
- ✅ Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts (IHG) — They currently own over 500 hotels featuring almost 90,000 rooms. They also boast the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express, a favorite among budget hotel lovers! Many of their hotels are spread out across much of Europe meaning they are growing in popularity. With a range of budget and luxury hotels, you can certainly have your accommodation needs met! Prices vary from 80 euros to over 200 euros per night. As with the other chains mentioned these prices vary depending on location and which hotels you are staying in. The IHG hotels tend to offer restaurants and bars with some offering exercise facilities as well. If you would like to discover more about the IHG chain and book your next trip then visit their website.
In short, you can find women from every walk of life in Europe. You will not only find women from every corner of Europe but many women from all over the world travel to Europe for work, holidays, or relocating for other reasons. The female population of Europe is estimated at around 386.5 million compared to 361.2 million males. The largest number of females live in Western Europe with countries such as Germany (42 million), Italy (30.5 million) and France (34 million) having the largest figures.
European women are an extremely diverse group of individuals in terms of personality traits and appearance. To list every single possible personality trait or appearance possibility would take days! However, here are some of the more common traits by area:
- Southern Europe — Areas such as Spain, Portugal, and Italy are known for their beautiful women. Many of these women have dark hair, hazel and green eyes, and tanned skin which many men find as gorgeous (appearance) traits. They are known for being very self-confident and passionate.
- Northern Europe — Women who hail from countries such as the Scandinavian area are known for their pale skin, beautiful blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. However, there are also many beautiful women with light brown hair and dark eyes drawing the attention of men everywhere. Most Northern European women enjoy a healthy lifestyle and can be laid back (but not pushovers!)
- Eastern Europe — Known for their brown (sometimes light) hair, hazel eyes, and beautiful faces. They are very family-oriented and are extremely loving and caring people while also being extremely passionate and romantic.
- Central and Western Europe — Many of these women are an incredibly beautiful combination of Southern, Eastern, and Northern European women and possess traits from each.
If you are looking to meet your Ukrainian love while in Europe then you are sure to find her. Many Ukrainian women travel to Europe in search of work or to explore the world. It is difficult to suggest how many Ukrainian women currently reside in Europe but a quick search on any online dating platform will show you those Ukrainian ladies looking for love in Europe.
You’ve got the prices in your head, the right amount of money in your wallet and have booked your ideal hotel. Now you can focus on the really important question…how can you meet a woman in Europe? Europe is an enormous landmass and so ways of meeting women on this continent are many. It is important that you do some research on the particular country or countries you are visiting to ensure you are as best informed as possible. Below are some of the ways you can meet women in Europe that are hopefully related to most, if not all, of the European countries.
- Meetup.com is a fast-growing resource that allows its users to meet other like-minded people. The site allows you to find groups in your local area that partake in activities that you are most interested in such as cooking, reading, or arts and crafts. Meetup.com is active across the whole of Europe which means you will find groups of interest to you wherever you go. This is a perfect way of meeting new people and making new friends. As we all know, making friends can often lead to feelings developing and, potentially, love could blossom!
- It will come as no surprise that the big cities are possibly the best places to meet women. The big European cities such as Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, etc are full of cultural, entertainment, and hospitality venues. You can rest assured that these venues will provide you with many opportunities to meet women. If you want to meet women or find the biggest population of women in European countries then you need to head to the capital and other big cities.
- Europe is home to some of the best nightclubs and bars in the world. Ranging from atmospheric jazz bars, quiet wine bars, and buzzing nightclubs you are sure to find a watering hole that suits you. Not everyone finds it easier to talk to a complete stranger in a bar but if you have the confidence to do so then Europe is definitely the place for you.
- Local attractions are other fabulous places for you to meet women. These attractions could range from the world-famous such as Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and La Sagrada Familia to more local, lesser-known attractions. Visiting these places will introduce you to women that are as interested in them as you are and could provide you with the best conversation starters. If you meet a local lady you could use her local knowledge, or your lack of knowledge, to embark on a conversation about different landmarks.
- Online dating is, quite possibly, the most popular way of meeting other people. Many people these days are extremely focused on their careers and have little time to go out and meet people in person. Online dating means that people can ‘date’ from wherever they are and at any time. You can continue your dating conversations while at work or on the go and get to know your potential love even when you can’t meet in person.
- If you are looking for your ideal Ukrainian woman then you should visit https://slavic-girl.com/. They offer you an extensive service in which a professional background team will help you with translation, contact, and meeting in person. Their application process helps you narrow down the type of woman you are looking for (in relation to appearance and interests) so that the suggestions made to you are relevant.
In short, you can meet the woman of your dreams anywhere from walking down the street to attending a dating event. The important thing to remember is to be yourself, be honest, and be respectful. If you get signs of disinterest then ensure you leave the lady alone, be respectful, and remember that no means no!
As we have mentioned above, online dating is one of the most popular ways for singles to meet these days. With people's careers at the forefront of their actions and many people leading extremely hectic lives, the search for love often takes a bit of a back seat. Online dating gives singletons the opportunity to meet others no matter where they are. This on the move communication allows singles to meet and get to know each other before meeting in person. For some people entering the online dating world is not easy, and not because they find the concept difficult or using technology complicated. More often than not people are concerned that they are being scammed or that the subscription fees are not worth it with the idea of ‘who can find love on the internet anyway?’. Others may be concerned that the free sites are just people out to scam others or that the people will not be who they say they are. In the age of internet trolls, many people are concerned that dating online opens them up to potential criticism or abuse. This is not always the case (in fact these events happen in the minority). To help you decide whether to pick a free or paid site, read below! Remember, the decision is ultimately yours!
- Free sites do not require any subscription fees which entices many people to their platforms. While this is positive it does have one, very important, downfall. Free sites offer their services to anyone with no, or very limited, screening processes. On a paid site it is much more likely that the person you are talking to is genuine, why would you pay to lie or mess others around? Paid sites give you the peace of mind that the person (or people) that you are talking to. They are looking for love and not just a cheap laugh!
- In the online world, security is paramount. It is safe to say that paid websites offer much tighter security. Many of them have dedicated teams that will help you throughout your search for romance. Your subscription pays to give you the opportunity to seek assistance and know that the person you are talking to is genuine. The help you can receive on paid sites far exceeds that of free sites. On free sites, it is more likely that people will pretend to be someone they are not. This is not to say that everyone will be pretending but that it is more possible on a free site.
- Paid websites often have well-written and monitored screening processes for potential members. If the dedicated teams feel someone is not genuine or would not use the site appropriately they are not allowed to join. This also means that the teams deal with any issues faced by their members such as abuse, inappropriate imagery, etc. This means that the members of a paid site are suitable to talk to, making you feel much more at ease during your search!
Match-making services are growing in popularity, especially among those singletons who work in high-level business/ jobs, etc. Some people may have not heard of match-making so below are a few points that should give you more of an insight into the process:
- You'll be assigned to a matchmaker who, more often than not, you will meet face-to-face. This meeting will generally consist of a psychological assessment as a way to find out more about you, your likes and dislikes, and to assess how best to help you.
- Following this, you will receive a few hand-picked profiles to choose from. All potential contacts are thoroughly checked in advance.
- When you see someone you like the look of you get the chance to express any concerns and seek some pre-date advice! This will also help boost your confidence before embarking on your date!
- After each date, you will meet or talk with your match-maker to discuss how the date went and to seek advice on the next steps!
- There are often life coaching services available.
- Your match-maker will not give up until a match is made!
These tailor-made services are fantastic as they give you personal assistance and help you find love. It is also key to remember that other singletons using the service are in the same situation as you and want to find the perfect person for them! One element to remember is that these services are not free of charge. The cost of these services often depends on the sites/ companies you use and the extent you want to use their services. On average you will see costs as little as £40 for very few services. The price can then rise to up to £15,000 but, again, this is for one of the most detailed, extensive services. It is important to have a secure knowledge of what you want from the services before embarking on your journey. If you are unsure it is vital that you ask for advice and do not commit to anything unless you are happy!
Dating in Europe can be a wonderful experience. Just make sure you do your research in advance and seek advice if you are unsure! What are you waiting for? Head to Europe and start your journey towards true love now!