Dating in France 2022 — Meet Single Girls and Mature Women. France Dating Sites
Situated in Western Europe is the country known as one of the most romantic both in Europe and in the world…France. France encompasses historical medieval cities, beautiful Mediterranean beaches, and amazing alpine villages. Its worldwide famous capital, Paris, is famous for its links to fashion, classical art museums, and famous tourist spots such as the Eiffel Tower. The French reputation does not stop here. There is also its varied and delicious cuisine as well as its extensive wineries. Known as a country of love and one of the most romantic places in the world, it is the perfect destination for those looking for love. Maybe you are already living in France and are looking for some advice on where to start or you are planning to visit France in search of love. Whatever your situation, France is the perfect place to look for love, and reading further will equip you with the knowledge you need to start your romantic journey in France.
You may also want to read the article: Dating in Paris
In the Article "Dating in France"
- Prices in France
- Transport in France
- Hotels in France
- Demographic in France
- Places to Meet Single Girls & Women in France
- Dos and Don'ts Dating in France
- Online Dating in France
- Dating During Covid-19 in France
- Questions & Answers About Dating in France
When visiting any location around the world there are a few pieces of information you must know before you start your visit. Understanding how much money you may need to take is vital. It is key to know how much money you may need for the necessities as well as when going on dates. Below are some of the average prices you may want to take into account when visiting France. Make sure you remember that these prices may vary depending on location, venue, and the product you are buying.
- ⏩ Meal. One of the most common date ideas is to go for a romantic meal. There is something about the delicious food, candlelight, and good conversation that is incredibly romantic. You certainly do not want the price to put a dampener on your date or arrive at your date and realize you don’t have enough money. A three-course meal for two at a mid-range restaurant in France will cost, on average, 50 Euros. This will vary depending on the type of restaurant you visit. Take your date out for a romantic meal without breaking the bank!
- ⏩ Drinks. Whether buying drinks during the meal or heading out for drinks before catching a show it is important to know how much you may need. If a domestic beer is what you are looking for then you are looking to pay around 6 Euros for a pint. If an imported beer is more your tipple then you will pay around 5 Euros for a 0.33-liter bottle. You may think a bottle of wine in France would be expensive. You would be mistaken! An average, mid-range bottle of wine will cost you around 7 Euros. Other drinks such as cocktails and spirits will vary in price depending on your drink of choice.
- ⏩ Bottle of water. During the summer temperatures in certain areas of France can reach 42.5C! If you are heading out on a date during these times you will both need to stay well hydrated! A 1.5-liter bottle of water will cost around 0.70 Euros in a supermarket. If purchasing water in a restaurant you will pay around 1.61 Euros for a 0.33-liter bottle. Either way, you and your date can stay hydrated at a very reasonable price.
- ⏩ Coffe & Tea. Who doesn’t enjoy a delightful coffee or hot tea? This is becoming a more popular date idea so it is likely that you will embark on this! A regular cappuccino will cost around 3 Euros. It is important to note that this price could vary a great deal depending on your choice of venue (big chain coffee shop or small, local cafe) and your hot drink of choice. Whichever options you go for you are sure to find a coffee that you enjoy at a price that you can get on board with!
- ⏩ Ice cream. With soaring temperatures in the summer comes the need for a delicious, cold treat. Ice cream is a favorite the world over. Ice cream in France varies in price, ranging from 3-10 Euros depending on your choices. A single scoop will cost a lot less than a full sundae. No matter your choices you will not have to pay too much to enjoy an ice-cold, sweet treat.
Prices for products are not the only financial information you need when visiting France. You will want to make sure you can travel around without being surprised by the cost. Below are some of the average prices for getting around France.
- ⏩ Metro — In many areas of France there are metro rails. Ticket prices may vary depending on which area of France you are in. However, an average single fare will cost around 2 Euros. You are able to purchase a book of 10 tickets for a reduced price of 16 Euros. Important, make sure you keep your ticket with you until your journey is over otherwise you may face a fine! There are weekly or monthly passes that can be purchased from stations or ticket offices at varying prices.
- ⏩ Buses are a popular way of getting around France but remember that they rely on traffic and the number of travelers as to whether they are on time or not! A single fare will cost the same as the metro. You can also pay one day passes for around 8 Euros. They come with a magnetic strip that you use when entering the bus.
- ⏩ Taxi. The most direct form of transport you can take is a taxi. They are more expensive than other forms of transport but ensure you arrive exactly where you need to be. In France, the pick-up fare is around 3 Euros and you will pay around 2 Euros per 1km. It could be worth the money to make sure you arrive where you want to be, especially if you are visiting France rather than living there, but make sure you leave enough time for the journey as their journey times rely heavily on traffic levels.
You are ready to head to France. You know how much money you will need to live while you are there and how much you may need for your first date. Now comes one of the most important aspects of your planning process… where to stay. Below are some of the many, many hotel chains you can choose from when visiting France. Remember, the prices and availability will depend on the location you are visiting.
- ✅ The Hilton Hotel chain is renowned around the world as one of the best hotel chains and, often, you can stay at a Hilton hotel at a very reasonable price. They tend to offer very sophisticated rooms that have flat-screen TVs, beautiful bathrooms, and desks. In many locations, you may also be able to upgrade and have a room with a balcony or a lake view. Suites are also available with kitchens, living areas, and WiFi. The Hilton hotels tend to have restaurants serving delicious food and bars, both of which you could visit with your date. Add in fitness centers, saunas, and spas and the Hilton hotels offer everything you could possibly need. Prices for rooms depending on the type of room you book, location, and time of year. However, you will, on average, pay between 90 Euros and 150 Euros per night. This is a very reasonable price! To find out more click here.
- ✅ The Hyatt is a luxury hotel chain that you can also find in France. Many Hyatt hotels offer beautiful views and incredible comfort. There are wonderful amenities such as free WiFi, on-site restaurants, and amazing pools. The restaurants and bars are wonderful spaces to prepare for your date or to share a meal/ drink with your date. There are also fitness centers for you to keep fit during your stay. The rooms boast a modern style with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges and desks. Prices will definitely vary depending on your choice of location and duration of stay. Prices range from 90 Euros to 450+ Euros. Immerse yourself in luxury while searching for love at a Hyatt hotel. Click here to find out more.
- ✅ Another world-famous hotel chain that you may choose to stay in while in France is the Marriott. These upscale hotels offer stylish rooms, incredible fine dining restaurants, and fantastic fitness centers. Each room offers free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and minibars with upgraded rooms providing sitting areas and access to executive lounges. The restaurants offer a range of cuisines from all over the world as well as traditional French cuisine. As with all of the hotel chains mentioned here the prices will vary depending on location (some inner-city hotels cannot offer the same as those in more rural areas) and your choice of rooms. Prices range from 160 Euros to 280 Euros. You can stay in luxury at a reasonable price. To find out more, click here!
- ✅ It is possible that you may be looking for more of a budget hotel when venturing into France. If this is the case then look no further than the Ibis hotel chain. Prices start as low as 45 Euros a night, leaving the majority of your money to spend on your search for romance. With many locations all over France, you are sure to find the Ibis chain for you! Many offer very modern rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and a continental breakfast (free!). As this is a budget hotel chain, you are unlikely to find any with a pool, full restaurant, or fitness center. However, many are located within a short distance from one or all of the aforementioned amenities. If you are traveling on a budget and want to discover more about the Ibis hotel chain, click here and begin the booking process now!
France has a population of around 70 million people. It is estimated that around 34.8 million of these people are women. This means you are highly likely to find your perfect woman in France. Women from all over the world move to France for work or in search of love. If you are looking for the Ukrainian woman of your dreams you are likely to find her in France. It is estimated that over 110,000 Ukrainians live in France. Therefore, it is very possible that you can find your Ukrainian princess while in the country of love.
Read also more tips about dating in the USA: Dating in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, Settle, Austin, Phoenix, Dating in the UK: Dating in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dating in Ireland.
The hotel room is booked, you have your Euros ready and now there is one more thing to think about. Where am I going to meet a woman in France? The answer to this question is very dependent on your own interests and hobbies. Below are some of the many places you could meet the woman of your dreams during your time in France. Remember, if the list below doesn’t spark your interest you always can find everything you need to know with one Google search!
- ✌ Are you confident enough to walk up to a complete stranger in a bar or nightclub? Then France is full of wonderful spots for you to try and meet the woman of your dreams. Paris, especially, has some amazing nightclubs such as Nuits Fauves, La Bellevilloise, and Silencio. There are also some fantastic bars such as Point Ephemere, Little Red Door, and Harry’s New York Bar. You could meet your French connection with a passing glance or send a drink to the beautiful woman at the end of the bar.
- ✌ The symbol of Paris is most definitely the Eiffel Tower. Originally this feat of engineering and ingenuity was loathed by many but it is now loved by locals and visitors alike. You could meet the love of your life as you climb the tower or comfort each other if fear sets on. Who knows, you could both return and enjoy a meal at Le Jules Verne restaurant on the second level.
- ✌ Situate in what was once a royal residence, the Louvre Museum has one of the world's most incredible collections of art. It is home to the Mona Lisa (Leonardo da Vinci), The Wedding Feast at Cana ( Veronese), and the Venus de Milo sculpture. You could meet a like-minded art lover as you both discuss one of the 35,000 incredible pieces of art. Strike up a conversation discussing what the Mona Lisa represents or marvel together at the Venus de Milo. Who knows….you could begin sculpting a romantic future!
- ✌ The Château de Versailles is incredible and embodies the grandeur of the French Monarchy before the fall of the regime. The interior is exquisitely beautiful. One must-see aspect, and possibly the most spectacular is the Hall of Mirrors. This room was previously used for courtiers to wait before meeting the monarchy. The gallery sparkles with light as the sunlight beams in through the many windows and is reflected off of hundreds of ornamental mirrors. The light is further projected from dozens of glistening chandeliers. You could look into one of the many mirrors and see your future love in its reflection. You may end up returning with your date to take a romantic walk around Les Jardins (the gardens) and share memories of the glorious moment you met in this iconic building.
- ✌ Fancy heading to beautiful beaches and the most fashionable stretch of French coastline? Head down to the Cote d’Azur (Coast of Blue), known in English as the French Riviera. Drenched in the sunshine during the summer, this beautiful area stretches from Saint-Tropez to Menton, near the border with Italy. The best beaches are found in Antibes, which is also home to a delightful town and wonderfully historic museums. You could be relaxing on the beach and spot your future love soaking up the sun. Plenty of singletons visit this area each year in search of sun, relaxation, and romance.
- ✌ Maybe you are interested in architecture and want to find a like-minded lady. Visiting Mont Saint-Michel is definitely the place for you. This rocky islet, off of the Normandy coast, is one of the most striking, dramatic landmarks in France. You may find the love of your life as you both admire the incredible Gothic spires of the Abbaye du Mont Saint-Michel. Strike up a conversation about the amazing architecture and begin building the foundations of a future romance!
Since its conception in 1995, online dating has come an incredibly long way! The introduction of touchscreen phones and applications took the online dating world to a whole new level. You can now find love on the move, at all times of the day. In this modern era, people's careers are at the forefront of their priorities, and finding the time to search for love is not always easy in the real world. Online dating is the new norm. Despite this being completely normal now, some people still wonder about the positives of online dating. Below are just a few.
- ✅ Get to know the other person before meeting face-to-face. This time can be extremely important in helping you to establish a connection prior to meeting each other. It could also be said that having this time to converse before the meeting will make your first date much easier, less nerve-wracking, and more enjoyable. You will get to your first date knowing enough about each other to break the ice!
- ✅ Nerves can get to the most confident among us. No one likes awkward silences and online dating helps prevent this! These can be avoided through you being ‘busy’ or offline to allow yourself time to think of questions or topics of conversation.
- ✅ It is highly likely that you will have conversations with some people and a connection will not be made. In ‘the real world’ letting someone down isn’t easy as you have to witness their reaction. However, doing this online could not be easier and you do not have to look at the other person….whether you are breaking the news or receiving it!
- ✅ Dating more than one person in the real world is not acceptable and can ruin any potential dating. However, in the online dating world, it is commonplace for people to talk with more than one person at a time. In the online world, you can keep your options open without causing upset.
- ✅ Online dating sites make finding exactly what you are looking for a very real possibility. Dating in ‘the real world’ often has many limitations, you have already met and have to find out about each other….possibly discovering that they do not quite meet your ideal. However, online dating sites allow you to search for women with all of the attributes you are looking for through specific algorithms.
Are you looking for your perfect Ukrainian woman while in France? While there are many different sites out there, one stands out above the rest. https://slavic-girl.com/ is definitely the site you need to find an amazing Ukrainian romance. Not only can you find amazing, but beautiful women on this site there is also a lot of information about dating. The background team will also assist in any way they can — from helping you talk to women, aiding you in the sending of gifts to arranging your first (and subsequent) meetings. They offer paid and free services. With over 700 relationships created and many marriages taking place, Slavic-Girl is definitely the site to find Ukrainian love.
For some people entering the online dating world is not easy, and not because they find the concept difficult or using technology complicated. More often than not people are concerned that they are being scammed or that the subscription fees are not worth it. Others may be concerned that the free sites are just people out to scam others or that the people will not be who they say they are. To help you decide whether to pick a free or paid site, read on!
- ⏩ Free sites do not require any subscription fees which entices many people to their platforms. While this is positive it does have one, very important, downfall. Free sites offer their services to anyone with no, or very limited, screening processes. On a paid site it is much more likely that the person you are talking to is genuine, why would you pay to lie? Paid sites give you the peace of mind that the person (or people) that you are talking to are looking for love and not just a cheap laugh!
- ⏩ In the online world, security is paramount. It is safe to say that paid websites offer much tighter security. Many of them have dedicated teams that will help you throughout your search for romance. Your subscription pays to give you the opportunity to seek assistance and know that the person you are talking to is genuine. On free sites, it is more likely that people will pretend to be someone they are not.
- ⏩ Paid websites often have well-written and monitored screening processes for potential members. If the dedicated teams feel someone is not genuine or would not use the site appropriately they are not allowed to join. This means that the members of a paid site are suitable to talk to, making you feel much more at ease during your search!
Covid-19 has been a big part of our lives for almost two years now, negatively impacting every aspect of our lives. Unfortunately, it appears that, while the first strain has been held off with vaccinations and precautions, variants are increasing causing us to continue with measures that we wish we didn’t have to have! It is important that you understand the measures and restrictions in place whenever traveling abroad. Below are just a few pieces of information that you need to be aware of before heading to France. Make sure you check before you travel as restrictions can change at any moment.
- ✅ Anyone over the age of 12 entering France must present proof of a negative PCR or lateral flow test less than 24 or 48 hours (depending on your country of origin) before arrival. Those individuals traveling from a Member State of the European Union are exempt from this rule as are those from Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, The Holy See, or Switzerland. This is also the same for those who have an up-to-date vaccination schedule.
- ✅ Visitors to France are advised to download an application called TousAntiCovid. This application will inform you if you have been a direct contact while in France, a way of producing health certificates, and storing your health pass certificates.
- ✅ The social distancing of 2m is still advised and you are expected to wear a face mask in all enclosed spaces.
- ✅ You are also asked to act responsibly. If you know you have been a direct contact, discover you are infected or develop symptoms you should carry out the necessary measures.
These are just a few of the most important measures in place in France. Make sure to do your research before traveling so as not to be caught out by rapidly changing restrictions.
You now have most of the information you could possibly need to help you search for love while in one of the most romantic countries in the world. If there is anything here you realize you need to know more about it is nothing that a quick internet search won't solve! Remember, no matter which country you are in when searching for love, the most important thing is to be yourself, be honest, and enjoy the journey. Hopefully, at the end of it all, you will emerge in a wonderful, loving relationship. Good luck!
❤️ What Is Dating in France Like?
★ We will talk about this more further down but if you are planning on dating in France then you need to be prepared to date in groups rather than one-to-one. The one-to-one aspect of your dating journey will come later!
★ Again, we will allude to this further down but contrary to popular belief dating in France is not as romantic (all of the time) as it may appear in the movies! Rest assured there is romance but, namely due to the group nature of dating, it is not always apparent!
★ If your date is late don’t leave yet! It is actually popular in France to turn up a little late for a date to try and show that you are not too eager. Don’t take it personally! If you decide to try this make sure you are not so late that they get bored and leave!
★ The first time you ask a French woman on a date you may get a non (no). Never fear, all is not lost! This could mean more of a maybe, try harder or convince me! You can keep talking and ask again but make sure you are not overly pushy! If the non keeps coming you need to read the signs and leave the lady alone!
★ The first kiss means a lot more in France than it may do in other areas of the world! Read on to find out more!
★ The French don’t really have ‘the talk’ when it comes to discussing love. The relationship will evolve more naturally and tends to become more serious when you meet the respective families.
★ The French love to keep in touch. After a date you are likely to receive a message or call a day. This is not them being needy or pushy but more that they want to talk to you, to get to know you better and to keep the relationship moving.
★ Clear, concise communication is paramount when dating in France. The silent treatment does not work as, more often than not, it is more seen as a playful flirt (at least to begin with). Be clear and direct and they will appreciate it!
❤️ What Is The French Rule for Dating?
❤️ How Is Dating Different in France?
❤️ Is There Dating in France?
❤️ How Do the French Express Love?
❤️ How Can I Impress a French Woman?
★ French women have been described as magnets, attracting and rejecting in equal measure. By rejecting we don’t mean saying no but more that they will demonstrate nonchalant behaviour. They can be distant yet passionate, independent but loving. To impress her you need to be aware of these qualities and be along for the ride depending on which she is feeling at the time. If she likes you, you will know!
★ Looks are not as important to French women as you may think. They prefer you to have a one or two days growth of facial hair and would like you to stay away from moisturiser. They prefer men to be neither beautiful or ugly but more casual (not lazy!). This is something that you cannot fake so unless this comes naturally to you then you will probably not impress your French lady.
★ Oddly you will impress a French woman if you steer clear of cheese on a date. The French know a good cheese when they smell one but this is a strict no no during dating.
★ Knowing how your love story will play out before she does is the best way to impress a French woman. Female intuition is a wonderful, powerful thing and it is not easily anticipated. Rarely will a man know before his lady that they are going to embark on a beautiful romance. Having this sort of premonition is a feminine trait that reveals a very masculine confidence. She will find this irresistible….if you can conquer it!
❤️ What Is a French Woman Called?
❤️ How Do You Flirt in French?
★ T’as D’beaux Yeux, Tu Sais? (pronounced ta dbo yoe, too say (without saying the y) — This translates as You have gorgeous eyes, you know?
★ Si on prenait un verre un de ces quatres? (pronounced Si on prenay (without saying the y) on ver on d (d sound) say (without the y) katr?) - This translates as What if we grabbed a drink one of these days?
★ Je peux vous offrir un verre? (pronounced juh p (p sound) voo ofrir on ver (roll every r) — This translates as Can I buy you a drink?
★ This next question comes with a response as long as the lady answers your first question with yes! Vous etes celibataire (pronounced vooz ate say-leeba-tayr (Don’t say the y and roll the last r) — this translates as Are you single? If the lady in question answers yes you can give the flattering answer of Mais comment est-ce possible? (pronounced meh coman s (pronunciation of the letter) possibl) — this translates as How is that possible? They will, more than likely, love this comment and a conversation will begin.
★ Jadore ton sourire (pronounced as Jador tone soorir (roll both rs) — this translates as I love your smile.Je te trouve beau (for a man) / belle (for a woman) (pronounced as Juh t troov bo (man)/ jay (no y) t troov bel (woman) — This translates as I find you beautiful.