Dating in Las Vegas 2022 — Meet Girls and Mature Single Women in Las Vegas
Last updated on March 10, 2022
One of the most famous places in America is the capital of Nevada, The Entertainment Capital of the World, America’s playground….Las Vegas and is known worldwide for the shining lights, incredible live performances, and a seemingly limitless supply of casinos. It is the only city in the American west to have been founded in the 20th Century (1905) and is Nevada’s economic center and largest city. The area boasts million-lightbulb signs, the largest glass pyramid in the world, one of the largest hotels in the country (5000 rooms!), and the world-famous ‘strip’. Tens of millions of people visit Vegas every year to bask in all that Las Vegas has to offer! Behind all the glitz, lights and casinos lies a perfectly normal city that houses churches, shopping centers, and normal neighborhoods. The combination of the spectacular strip and the normality portrayed during the day is what entices visitors here every year. You are definitely going to meet an eclectic, diverse population upon your arrival and are sure to find your perfect date. So….ready to find love in America’s playground? Read on to find out more!
Read also more tips about dating in the USA: Dating in New York, Miami, LA, Houston, Settle, Austin, Phoenix, Dating in the UK: Dating in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dating in Ireland, Dating in France: Dating in Paris.
In the Article "Las Vegas Dating — Meet Singles from Vegas"
- Prices in Las Vegas
- Hotels and Chains in Las Vegas
- Female Demographic in Las Vegas
- Meet Single Women in Vegas
- Restaurants & Bars in Las Vegas
- The Do's and Don'ts of Dating in Las Vegas
- Online Dating in Las Vegas— Paid Websites vs Free
- Dating During Covid-19 in Las Vegas
- FAQ about Dating in Las Vegas
So, you’ve decided to head to The Entertainment Capital of the World in search of love. You’ve got your casino money all accounted for and have set your limits but there’s another financial aspect you need to consider! How much will you need to eat, drink and travel around Las Vegas? It is vitally important that you do some research about the cost of living when visiting anywhere in the world to gauge how much money you will need. Below are some of the average prices for some of the basics you may partake in during your visit to Vegas.
- ⏩ Bottle of water. Overheated from a big win in the casino? On the way to your date and need some re-hydration? Head to the local supermarket and buy a 1.5-liter bottle of water for as little as $1.72. Maybe you are out for a meal with your date and need some water to keep the effects of the wine minimal? You will look to pay around $1.52 for half a liter in a restaurant. It is safe to say that you can keep hydrated at a decent price!
- ⏩ Coffee. Heading out for a coffee with your date? Need some caffeine before starting your date? The average price for a regular cappuccino is $5.05. This price will rise or fall depending on your hot tipple. The range for a delicious hot drink in Las Vegas is $3-$10. You and your date can enjoy a cozy, romantic coffee at a very good price.
- ⏩ Beer. Looking for something a little stronger to settle those nerves? Maybe you and your date are going for the classic date idea of meeting for drinks? In a restaurant or a bar the average price for a domestic beer (half a liter draft) is $6 and for an imported beer (0.33-liter bottle) will cost you $7. A mid-range bottle of wine will cost you around $12 but this will vary depending on the bottle of choice. The cost of spirits and cocktails varies from venue to venue but it is safe to say that you and your date can enjoy your drinks date without having to take out a loan.
- ⏩ Ice cream. On a hot Vegas day, you and your date may want to head out for a sweet, cold treat. Ice cream is a favorite the world over and you will want to find delectable ice cream at a reasonable price. On average, eat while you walk, ice cream you will pay (on average) $3-$6. However, if you are looking to spoil your date and have a sundae you will pay anywhere from $10-$20. Whatever you are looking for you are sure to find the ice cream you and your date desire at a price you are both happy with!
- ⏩ Meal. Who can deny the wonders of a classic date….going out for a meal. The perfect date needn’t cost the earth. A three-course meal for two at a mid-range restaurant will cost around $60. This is a fantastic price for you to share a meal with your romantic interest. It must be noted that the price will vary depending on the venue and food choices!
It is also very important to have a good, well-informed idea of how much it will cost you to travel around while visiting Las Vegas. Below are some of the prices for transport in Vegas.
- ⏩ The monorail is a very popular choice for visitors and locals alike. The fact that it travels at 50mph means you can navigate your way around the strip in 15 minutes. For a single ride, you will pay $5. You may want to consider getting a pass. A 24-hour pass costs $13, a two-day pass costs $23 and a 7-day pass will cost you $56. These passes can make your travel more cost-effective and take away the pressure of finding suitable travel options.
- ⏩ Taxis are one of the most direct choices of transport as they will take you to the door of where you want to be! However, this does mean they are a bit more costly than some other options. The starting tariff in Vegas is $3.50 with each kilometer costing around $2. Taxis provide you with the comfort of knowing they will take you to the exact location you desire and will ensure you are not late for your date!
- ⏩ Bus. While buses take longer they are often cheaper. A two-hour pass in Vegas (for most this is a single fare) will cost $6. A 24-hour pass will cost you $8 and a three-day pass costs $20. The cost of passes often means buses are the transport of choice as a reasonable price outweighs travel time!
Other options include car hire or walking! Whatever you choose you are sure to find the transportation you desire at a price you agree with.
The hotels in Las Vegas are known worldwide for their luxury but you may be surprised by their prices. You’ve seen them on the television and read about them in magazines. These hotels are movie-worthy and many people dream of having the chance to stay in one of them! To find out which hotel is best suited for you read on and click the links to find out more!
- ✅ One of the most famous hotels in Vegas is the Bellagio Hotel & Casino. Located just two miles from the airport and situated directly on the strip it is in the perfect location. Known by many for the incredible 8-acre lake at the front with dancing waterfalls it is a wonderful place to stay. The casino aspect is home to over 2000 slot machines and 40 poker tables. There are also 5 outdoor pools, a spa, a gallery, and many restaurants, bars, and live shows. There is also an on-site nightclub for you and your date to dance the night away. Prices start from as little as $170 per night and include Wifi and access to the gym.
- ✅ Another very famous hotel, situated on the South end of the strip, is the MGM Grand. This emerald color casino/hotel is fronted by an enormous 45-foot bronze lion. The amenities here feel endless with four pools, three whirlpools, live entertainment, and a spa. Also included is a fitness center (this is charged as extra), a massive casino, a nightclub, and numerous restaurants ranging from casual to fine dining. Incredibly, you can find rooms for as little as $60 per night in this amazing hotel. Obviously, the more you pay the higher quality your room/ suite will be.
- ✅ On the topic of famous hotels in Vegas, you cannot forget to mention Caesars Palace. This amazing hotel is set among Roman-themed buildings and contains five towers each housing elegant rooms. Whirlpool tubs and suites add more living space and other amenities on offer are flat-screen TVs and pool tables/ dance floors (in some suites). There are 11 different dining options and a casino that features classic table games, slot machines, and poker. Adding to the extensive list of features is an outdoor (seasonal) pool, a nightclub, and live entertainment. This hotel really contains everything you could need. Maybe you and your date are visiting Las Vegas for a long weekend? In Caesars Palace, you may never need to leave the hotel! Prices start at around $165 per night and it is definitely worth the money!
The current female population of Las Vegas is around 235,000 (49% of the overall population) so it is a certainty that you will find love here! It is also key to note that, as previously mentioned above, millions of people visit the Vegas strip each year. This means you will meet women from all over the world of every origin. Looking for that Ukrainian dream romance in Vegas? While there are no current statistics regarding the number of Ukrainians in Vegas with a Ukrainian population of close to 1 million in the United States there are sure to be some living in Vegas!
Your bags are packed, your ticket is booked and you’ve got your casino money already. Now comes the biggest question….where can you meet women in Las Vegas? It is worthwhile doing some research before embarking on your journey so you have a good knowledge of where to meet women beforehand rather than searching while there. Below are just some of the many ideas (a quick Google search will definitely help!).
- ⭐ This is pretty obvious but the many, many casinos are definitely a place you may find a Vegas singleton looking for love. Make sure you don’t find someone looking for a love of money! You could find your Queen of Hearts on the Blackjack table or create your own Royal Flush at the poker tables. Feel the rush of romance as you feel the rush of gambling. Who knows? You both may come back in the future for a date.
- ⭐ You could go for a class idea of meeting a woman in one of the many bars and nightclubs Vegas has to offer. Clubs such as Drai’s After Hours, The Golden Tiki, and XS Nightclub are very popular choices for singletons looking to find a spark of romance. You and your future love could meet on the dance floor and boogie your way into each other's hearts.
- ⭐ Zowie Bowie’s ‘The Vintage Vegas Show’ at the Monte Carlo is another hot spot for singletons to meet each other. Accompanied by a 17-piece orchestra Zowie Bowie sings classic Vegas songs by some famous artists such as Frank Sinatra and Louis Prima. Ask a lovely lady to dance and who knows…..you may end up dancing all the rest of your dances together!
- ⭐ Much like any other place you could meet a woman pretty much anywhere in Vegas! Walking down the street, in a bar, casino, or at a live show! Anywhere is possible as long as you keep your eyes open!
- Yardbird Table & Bar — Restaurant
address: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Traditional Southern eatery for themed decor, chicken & waffles, grits & more, plus craft cocktails.
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse — Restaurant
address: 360 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas
Upscale Brazilian chain for all-you-can-eat meat carved tableside plus an extensive salad bar.
- Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar — American Restaurant
address: 6509 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Relaxed, lodge-chic chain serving global comfort fare, including stir-fries, pot roast & pasta.
- Blueberry Hill Family Restaurant — Family Restaurant
address: 1505 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas
Casual, long-running eatery serving a lengthy menu of breakfast items & American comfort food.
- SkinnyFATS — New American Restaurant
address: 6261 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas
Bright, casual stop for variations on basic eats, including burgers, salads & fresh juices.
- Nora's Italian Cuisine — Italian Restaurant
address: 5780 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas
Popular mom-&-pop restaurant featuring hearty Italian favorites & handcrafted cocktails.
- Bonefish Grill — Seafood Restaurant
address: 8701 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas
Contemporary grill chain offering a seafood-centric menu, plus steaks & cocktails.
- Black Bear Diner Las Vegas Blvd South — American Restaurant
address: 7680 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Down-home chain serving all-day American comfort food & desserts in a woodsy setting.
- Maggiano's Little Italy — Restaurant
address: 10940 Rosemary Park Dr, Las Vegas
Semi-upscale chain for classic Italian fare served family-style in a relaxed, polished space.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill — Italian Restaurant
address: 10160 S Eastern Ave, Henderson
Chain eatery & bar serving a diverse menu of classic Italian fare in a family-friendly setting.
Online dating is now one of the most popular forms of dating in the US, and worldwide! Las Vegas is now different and Online Dating offers many positives which you can read below!
- ⏩ Get to know each other before meeting in person. You can use this time to discover your similarities and differences. The conversation is key and asking questions is of vital importance, especially when meeting for the first time.
- ⏩ Nobody likes awkward silences on the first date! Many people feel more confident talking via emails or instant messaging. Online dating gives you the opportunity and time to think of questions and partake in conversations at a slower pace.
- ⏩ If you realize that a connection is not being made or that you are too different you can part ways easily and amicably while continuing your search.
- ⏩ Chat to more than one person without worrying about offending others. Many people in the online dating world are getting to numerous people before meeting face to face. This is definitely frowned upon when done in ‘real life’ but online dating is more a conversational tool where users understand this is the norm!
- ⏩ Refine your search — most dating sites allow you to make your searches quite specific and therefore find exactly what you are looking for!
A very popular site for searching for the Ukrainian Woman of your dreams is https://slavic-girl.com/. This site allows you to search for your perfect Ukrainian girl, find information about all kinds of dating and the office-based team will assist you in any way they can. Slavic-Girl offers the option of free chat and paid services. No matter which option you choose, the team will definitely help you on your romantic journey. You can also read about their many success stories with over 700 happy couples being formed and many relationships leading to wonderfully happy marriages. On this dating site, you can find blond girls, brunettes, redheaded, ladies with long hair as well as Christian, Catholic, geeky singles, etc. If you will need a guide or help — you may prefer to order Matchmaking Service.
There is one question many people ask when considering online dating….should I join a free site or use one that requires payment. This can be a difficult decision to make as many people find it a concern to pay for online dating with the old question…..am I being scammed? One thing to remember is that it is important that you research any dating site, whether free or paid, before using them.
So Dating Websites in Las Vegas. Paid sites Vs Free
- ✅ While free sites don’t require any payment this does leave them open to people using them for the wrong reasons. It is well known that many free dating sites have more problems and singletons that struggle to find love due to the unpredictable nature of a free dating site. On a paid online dating site the people that you are talking to will genuinely want to be there. Paid sites give you the peace of mind that the people you are conversing with are looking for love, not a cheap laugh or just a one-night stand!
- ✅ Security is key. Paid websites offer a higher level of security and have a dedicated team that will help you throughout your romantic search. Your subscription fee helps you in finding love by giving you the opportunity to seek assistance and know that who you are talking to is who they say they are. It is highly unlikely that someone will pay for the opportunity to pretend to be someone else!
- ✅ Paid websites often screen their members, via the subscription process, to ensure they are suitable for others to contact. This means that their history etc is explored and if they are deemed to be unsuitable for using the site they are not permitted to do so, thus protecting those who are looking for love.
On November 8th, 2021 the travel restrictions in the United States of America will be lifted meaning that foreign nationals can travel to the country as long as they are, and have proof of being, fully vaccinated. While this lifting of restrictions is wonderful for visitors and the atmosphere in Vegas there are still measures in place that you need to be aware of before traveling.
Remember, these measures are changing often so make sure you do some research before you decide to visit!
- ✅ Everyone, including full vaccinated individuals, must wear a face mask in public (indoor) settings such as resorts, casinos, restaurants (until seated), bars, and showrooms. Masks are also required on all modes of public transport.
- ✅ All large indoor events with 4000 or more attendees, who are able to show proof of being fully vaccinated could be exempt from the mask ruling. Organizers can decide between requiring guests to be fully vaccinated or having them wear a face mask. It is also possible that partially vaccinated attendees will be allowed but must still wear a mask. If you and your date are visiting a larger event make sure to check the requirements first!
- ✅ Traveling to the United States still requires you to provide proof of being fully vaccinated and complete a Covid-19 test no more than 2 days prior to flying and have your results with you. As with all Covid-19 measures, this can change so please keep an eye on the appropriate websites!
❤️ Is Las Vegas a Friendly City?
❤️ Is Las Vegas Good for Dating?
❤️ Is Las Vegas Good for Singles?
❤️ What is the Dating Site in Las Vegas?
❤️ How Do I Socialise in Las Vegas?
❤️ Why Is Dating So Hard in Vegas?
❤️ What Are the Top 10 Places to Meet Singles in Vegas?
❤️ Where Do Older Singles Meet in Vegas?
In Vegas, it can be said that you could meet an older romantic interest anywhere. However, many of the more mature daters prefer to visit quieter places and tend to stay clear of nightclubs. Below are just a couple of places you could meet an older single in Vegas. 1. Downtown Cocktail room - an intimate setting with creative cocktails provides the perfect environment for you to meet your more mature date. 2. Don’t Tell Mama — A quaint little bar with live piano music. Enjoy the wonderful music while discussing your favorite musical piece with a potential love interest. 3. Skybar — provide amazing drinks and incredible views of the city, this is the perfect place for mature singles to meet each other and begin a romantic journey into their twilight years. 4. The Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge — enter this time capsule and enjoy the amazing food in the restaurant. A fun experience with delicious food and well-priced drinks provides the perfect setting for you to meet a mature lady to date. These are just a few of the many, many places you could meet a mature woman to fall in love with.