Meet Slavic Women from Europe, the USA, Canada, and the UK at Dating Site Slavic-Girl.com
Slavic-girl.com is an international dating site for everyone who is single and thinking about relationships. Girls registered on our site live in Ukraine, Poland, Germany, France, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Netherlands, Italy, the USA, Canada, the UK, and other countries. If you need to find acquaintances with people who are close in spirit, mentality, interests, etc.— slavic-girl.com is ideal for this. On the one hand, the interface is simple and clear. On the other hand, there is everything to quickly make acquaintances online. Advanced search, detailed profiles, the best photos, psychological surveys, matchmaking, and useful articles — we are serious about ensuring that all acquaintances on Slavic Girl are successful and long-lasting. All profiles are marked with a verification icon, which means that all the data in them has been verified and is true.
Slavic women and girls are ladies, originally from such Slavic countries as Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro. Looking deeper Slavic women can be divided into three groups: East Slavs (Ukrainians, Belarusians, Russians), West Slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks), and South Slavs (Bulgarians, Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Slovenes, Montenegrins).
The language of the majority of women in Ukraine is Ukrainian, some, in the south, may speak Russian. As the second language Slavic women in Ukraine choose English at school, and university. Sometimes English may be replaced or supplemented by German. In addition, they can study French, Spanish, Italian, etc.
Dating Site with Gorgeous Slavic Women from Eastern Europe
Slavic Girl dating site is a legitimate Ukrainian dating agency that represents Slavic women from Eastern Europe. Our goal is to help single men meet their love among Slavic women — gorgeous women from Eastern Europe. Most of the ladies on this website are from Ukraine and we are happy to introduce them to you. Slavic women were able to save their femininity, and ability to love and care about their families even in the modern surrounding of total competitive spirit and selfishness. Being the guardian of the heart, a true friend to the husband, a great mother to kids and not to forget about social activities and education — Slavic women have a magical skill to unite all these spheres and bring together the interests of all members of the family. We haven’t mentioned their beauty and taste in clothes and makeup as you will easily see these with your own eyes;))) Every day new ladies over 25 yo, 30 yo, 35 yo, 40 yo, 50 yo, etc, join our dating website with the hope to meet their soulmates. Take your time and chat with women from all over Ukraine: Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Poltava, Zaporizhzhia, Rivne, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Kryvyi Rih, etc. Just look at the photos in girl's profiles;)) You also may want to read more articles about Slavic women on Christian dating, Catholic dating, Geeky dating, Dating single parents, Senior Dating, Mature Dating, etc.
Advantages of the Dating Site Slavic Girl
You may visit hundreds of dating websites that proclaim to be the best in the business. They will also profess to provide the best service and be the only site you should use. Let’s be honest, no one place is the best to be but they all have many advantages. The question is, are the advantages of a site the perfect fit for you? Do they provide you with all you need to know, help you in your search for love and will they help you be successful in your search for love? We at Slavic girl believe that all dating websites and apps are not competitors and that we should not try and outdo each other. We believe that we are all vessels of the future, guides for singles in their search for true love. We believe that all dating websites and apps are not working to have the most singletons on our books but that we should work together to find love for as many people as we possibly can. Every website or app provides you with, generally, a very similar service but there are features that set each one apart from the rest. Here we will outline what we feel are the advantages, for you, of using Slavic Girl to help you find your future love.
Advantages of Our Dating Site:
|1 ⏩ Finalist in many different award ceremonies for online dating||Our awards speak for themselves — we have been a finalist in many different award ceremonies for online dating and have achieved the award of ‘Editor’s Choice of Excellence’ at DatingAdvice.com. These awards show how successful we are in finding love for singles.|
|2 ⏩ Success stories!||Our many success stories! This is proof that using our services is advantageous to you! We guarantee to do all we can to find you your future love! We have helped to form more than 750 happy couples!|
|3 ⏩ International influence||Our international influence — while all our ladies are from Ukraine our reach is worldwide. Men from over 30 countries visit Slavic girls in search of Ukrainian ladies. No matter where you are in the world we can help you meet the Ukrainian lady of your dreams. When you come to visit us we will do all we can to make sure you and your lady can communicate. While our primary languages are English and Ukrainian we will work hard to cater to all your language needs.|
|4 ⏩ Our articles||We are not just a dating site that puts singletons together and hopes for the best. We have taken the time to research different areas to guide or advise you on your journey to ensure it is successful. We provide you with information on how the women of Ukraine differ depending on their region, what to expect when dating in other countries, and how to approach dating (whether online or in real life) depending on your age. Our services are more than just match-making. You can use our site to just read up on areas of dating or sign up for more!|
|5 ⏩ Age is no barrier to love||Many people believe that finding love while in their more mature years is harder to achieve. This is not the case at all! At Slavic girl we understand that age should not dictate whether you find true love. Sometimes good things come to those who wait, those who find perfection much later in life. If you are of a more mature nature then Slavic girl is the best site for you and we can guide you to find a mature lady to spend the rest of your life with.|
|6 ⏩ Background work||Another advantage of using us is the personal feel and that we do a lot of the background work for you! Once you complete your profile we will work with you to narrow your search and help you find the perfect match. If you and a Ukrainian lady get on well we will do all we can to help set up a face-to-face meeting, aid in sending your lady gifts and make your journey as comfortable as possible. When you come to visit your lady we will provide translators, help you plan your dates, and provide accommodation for you during your stay! Most other sites will not provide this sort of service!|
|7 ⏩ Free Services||A lot of our services are free — yes, we have paid for services and to chat at length you need to buy credits. These can be bought with varying amounts and allow you to send personal messages, video/ audio chats (with free interpreter service), arrange one-to-one meetings, and much more. For free you can register a profile, view a lady’s profile, watch a lady’s video, send a wink or chat request, read a message, and a few more face-to-face advantages. In short, we have a lot of fantastic services, whether free or paid for, that will help you in your search for love.|
|8 ⏩ Our team||Every dating website has a dedicated team. However, at Slavic girl we do not see ourselves as just a team, we are a family that is pursuing a world that is full of love and happy relationships. Our family, personal feel is a real advantage as many sites feel a bit cold and more focussed on gaining as many subscribers as possible rather than focusing on helping singletons find love.|
At the end of the day, every dating website has its advantages and each has many reasons to choose them. We at Slavic Girl provide you with the best chance of meeting your Ukrainian lady and embarking on your international love journey together.
Slavic Women & Girls in Ukrainian History
Reading history books, we usually learn about princes, kings, and famous generals. These people conquered lands, ruled states, and changed the world. And they all are men. So where were the women? Why is it that we hear almost nothing about Slavic women in history? How to find the trace that the whole half of the country left behind?
The spouses' absence of children has always been interpreted as a tragedy. In traditional societies, the responsibility for the absence of children in the family was assigned primarily to the wife, despite the fact that, as is now well known, a man and a woman take an equal part in the conception of a child, and infertility can be both male and female.
- ⏩ This stereotypical idea that the guilty woman is to blame for the childlessness of the family is obviously explained by the ability of the female body to become pregnant, bear, give birth, and milk a child, so the burden of responsibility for this fell on the woman. In addition, if a childless man could realize himself and prove his worth and significance in other areas — war, government, religion, power, etc., then these areas were closed to a woman. Consequently, motherhood as the "main female destiny" is usually a lonely significant factor in obtaining high social status and respect in society.
- ⏩ Once upon a time, there were no schools or nannies for children. After giving birth to a child, the mother devoted all her energy and free time to raising the baby. It wasn't the same in families as it is now, but eight to ten children! So the woman watched sons and daughters continuously. As a rule, from the age of five to seven, children already independently performed household work, a specific occupation corresponding to a certain age of the child.
- ⏩ The girls were instructed to look after small children, sweep the house, clean up the dishes, etc. Teenage girls were gradually taught the main female occupation — sewing and embroidery. There were jobs that children of both sexes were still involved in, such as picking mushrooms and berries.
- ⏩ So, from childhood, children learned the division into socio-gender roles through work and labor education. In the family upbringing of the child, the continuity of professional knowledge, and training in trades and crafts were important. If the mother was a weaver, then she tried to pass on to her daughter all the secrets of the weaving craft. This tradition formed the basis for the hereditary transfer of professional skills from parents to children, which contributed to the emergence of dynasties and the creation of art centers.
- ⏩ Of course, there was no time for training or self-development. Nevertheless, there are many outstanding women in the history of Ukraine who were not only good mothers and housewives but also did great deeds.
Famous Slavic Women
- ⚜ Sainted Ukrainian Princess Olga. From ancient times Ukrainian husbands and wives have had equal rights in marriage. An example of a woman's independence in solving not only family problems but also state ones is Princess Olga. Grand Duchess Olga became the first woman ruler whom the church considers a saint. Slavic Princess Olga cared about the development of the country and made many changes. She introduced clear rules for collecting tribute from the Slavs — so people understood how much and what they had to pay to the princes for the protection of their lands from enemies.
- ⚜ Roksolana (Anastasia Lisovska). A striking example of a bright Slavic woman is Roksolana. Anastasia Lisovska, the daughter of a Ukrainian priest from the town of Rohatyn in Galicia (now Ivano-Frankivsk region), went down in history as Roksolana — influential lady-sultan. Nastya's middle name in the harem was Hurem — "the one who laughs" because the sultan's favorite had a cheerful mood and a sharp tongue, a smile never left her face. One of the most educated Slavic women of her time, Roxolana received foreign ambassadors, responding to messages from foreign rulers, influential nobles, and artists. European monarchs, first of all, sent messengers to her, and not to Suleiman.
- ⚜ Marusya Churai. The famous Marusya Churai composed many well-known and still wonderful songs about Ukrainian Cossacks, Ukraine, and love. Marusya had an interesting fate. She did not forgive the betrayal and poisoned her unfaithful lover. She was sentenced to death. Gratefully to her bright talent, the girl has got forgiveness from Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky.
Slavic Women Today — Business Woman & Housewife
Due to analytical and rational thinking, a Slavic woman can be equally successful in her job and create coziness in the family. At home, she is a caring and loving wife and mother, and at work, she successfully operates in the role of a businesswoman. The following professions are popular among Slavic women today: sales managers; HR specialists; logisticians; pharmacists; programmers, etc. The average monthly salary of Slavic women in Ukraine in the 1-st quarter of 2020 is 9,785 UAH. This is 78.7% of men's salaries — 21% less than men's. According to the State Statistics Service, women have started to earn more.
- ⏩ Ukrainian Slavic women are ideally loyal, gentle, wise, and also beautiful, and caring. According to sociologists, these properties primarily characterize our contemporary as a good wife, mother, and mistress. The above qualities indicate that their totality forms the moral basis without which successful family life is inconceivable.es with the role of a businesswoman. The following professions are popular among Slavic women today: sales manager; HR specialist; logistician; pharmacist; programmer. The average monthly salary of Slavic women in Ukraine in the 1-st quarter of 2020 is 9,785 UAH. This is 78.7% of men's salaries — 21% less than men's. According to the State Statistics Service, women have started to earn more.
- ⏩ Slavic women in Ukraine and Russia may look similar because many have changed their place of residence. But there are, of course, differences. As always, we cannot say about all and everyone, but we are talking about the majority. Ukrainian women are more hardworking and more hospitable.
- ⏩ When a Ukrainian woman invites guests, she will prepare a delicious dinner. Most of it will be homemade dishes.
- ⏩ Ukrainian women are amazing housewives. They always have a neat and cozy house, and their children and husband are plump and dressed up.
- ⏩ Ukrainian girls don't wait for help from the state or someone else but solve their problems.
Over the past decade, hundreds of thousands of Slavic women have moved to the USA, Europe, France, Ireland, Britain, and Australia looking for the best life. You might want to read more about these cities and countries in the articles: Dating in the USA: Dating in NYC, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Seattle, Houston, Austin, Phoenix; Dating in the UK: Dating in London, Manchester, Birmingham; Dating in Ireland, Dating in France: Dating in Paris; Dating in Europe: Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Switzerland.
How to find out if a Slavic Woman likes you?
It is very simple — pay attention to her body language.
Does she often straighten her hair, or does she change her posture all the time? Be sure she likes you!
- 1️⃣ Smile. The movements are soft. A Slavic woman may often touch some object — a glass or a bottle on the table. Sometimes she decides to touch a man, "by accident" (for example, reaching out to take a glass), or to show some concern (removing a non-existent something from his jacket).
- 2️⃣ Movement: An important point. A woman often changes her position, and it is absolutely natural. She can lean forward towards the man, thus shortening the distance and creating a more intimate atmosphere, and then again lean back a little, which ultimately looks very seductive.
- 3️⃣ Walking: This is an art. A Slavic woman walks, shaking her hips, and this movement should not be exaggerated or too feigned, otherwise, it will look vulgar. If it is done gracefully, the man will not be able to look away.
Top 10 Most Beautiful Slavic Women. Meet Your Beauty on Our Dating Site
- ⭐ Nadezhda Granovskaya (real name Nadezhda Meikher; born April 10, 1982, Khmelnytsky region, Ukrainian SSR, USSR) is a Ukrainian singer, a former member of the Ukrainian pop group VIA Gra.
- ⭐ Yulia Pinchuk — "First Vice-Miss Zhytomyr-2009", participant of the "Miss Ukraine" 2010.
- ⭐ Marina Petrenko (born January 19, 1987, Simferopol, Crimea, Ukrainian SSR) is a Slavic actress. At the age of 14, she made her debut in the controversial film "Prayer for Hetman Mazepa". Movies: "Five Minutes to the Metro", "At the Game", "Group of Happiness", "Kamenskaya 6", "Only You", "Split", "20 years without love", "Gentlemen of Fortune"
- ⭐ Diana Kovalchuk (born February 23, 1982, in Vinnytsia, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian top model. She began her modeling career at the age of 14 at the Kyiv modeling agency Line-12, cooperating with Red Stars, the Russian branch of the Elite agency.
- ⭐ Victoria Sasonkina (born January 1, 1988, in Odessa) is a top model. She worked with Prada, Sonia Rykiel, Missoni, Bottega Veneta, and YSL.
- ⭐ Natalia Gotsiy (born July 10, 1985) is a Ukrainian top model. She started her modeling career at the Karin MMG modeling agency. In 2004, in New York, she became the winner of the most prestigious international model competition Ford Models Supermodel.
- ⭐ Snezhana Onopka (born December 15, 1986, Severodonetsk, Luhansk region) is a Ukrainian supermodel, one of the TOP 10 most successful models in the world, one of the leading runway models, and the face of advertising companies Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Lanvin, Prada, Yves Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Shiseido.
- ⭐ Olesya Stefanko (born June 25, 1988, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian participant in beauty contests. Titles: "Miss National Law Academy" — 2009, "Miss Ukraine Universe" — 2011, "First Vice-Miss of the Miss Universe" 2011 — an honorable second place.
- ⭐ Daria (Dasha) Astafieva (born August 4, 1985, Ordzhonikidze, Ukrainian SSR) - Ukrainian model, singer, TV presenter, actress, and soloist of the Nikita group. She gained fame by winning the Playmate of the Month title of Playboy magazine (55th Anniversary Playmate).
- ⭐ Anastasia (Nastya) Kamenskikh (born May 4, 1987, in Kyiv, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian singer, member of the "Potap and Nastya" duet, as well as an actress and TV presenter.
Slavic Women Dating — Dating Online
Men manage to get to know Slavic women or girls not only in city parks, beaches, and discos but also at the moment when they are held hostage by terrorists, during entrance exams, being under investigation, running for president, at scandalous shareholder meetings, freezing at snow-covered stops waiting for the last bus, swearing with overly noisy neighbors, going through security checks at airports, sitting in dentists' chairs, lying motionless in hospital beds and even at a funeral. Experiencing a keen desire to date a Slavic woman, it is better to forget about most of the "forbidding signs" and remember only the "allowing signs". After all, it is not enough just to find the "Special One" who can please you. It is not enough to know how to behave correctly on the first date. It is necessary to make this person pay attention to you, in one way or another "stand out from the crowd", and win her heart for a future happy life.
Dating Slavic women can be a challenge but with our help, you can turn it into a wonderful love adventure with a happy end and the first prize you win — years of happiness with your loving and beloved woman! Here you can see some questions we are frequently asked;)) Read our answers and hurry to register on our page to start your search with us! For more information, you can contact us directly.
10 Ideas for a Romantic Date with a Slavic Woman or Girl
- Restaurant with a beautiful view. If you have the options, choose a restaurant with a nice view: the beautiful garden, the receding horizon, or the water surface.
- Amusement park. Visit the amusement park to add a dose of adrenaline to a wonderful evening.
- Picnic in nature. A romantic date on a pleasant sunny day in a park or at the edge of the forest, isn't wonderful? You and your Slavic girlfriend will be imbued with special sensations, contemplating the beauty of nature. Keep in mind that spending time in the forest is not the best idea for a first date.
- Live concert. If your girlfriend's favorite band is planning to visit your city, do not hesitate. She will be sincerely grateful if you present a concert visit as a surprise.
- Boat trip. For a thrilling date, take a romantic boat trip on the water.
- Street fair or carnival. Dissolving in the crowd together, you can have a great time together, rejoicing and doing silly things.
- Karaoke. Do you consider yourself the best singer in the bathroom? Impress your Slavic girl with your skill at the karaoke bar.
- Master class. There are a large number of different workshops that are perfect for a romantic date, whether it's clay sculpting, glass painting, or something else. Make sure in advance that the workshop will end with a souvenir.
- Wine tasting. Wine tours are very romantic and a brewery experience is so exciting.
- Live jazz. There is something very romantic and sensual about jazz, especially if the two of you are sitting next to each other while drinking wine in a dimly lit room.
Frequently Asked Questions about Slavic Women, Slavic Girls, and Dating Site Slavic Girl
❤️ Who Are These Slavic Women or Slavic Girls on this Dating Site?
❤️ What Are Slavic Women And Girls Famous For?
❤️ How To Meet and Date a Beautiful Slavic Girl or a Slavic Woman?
❤️ What Is Slavic Girl.com Dating Agency?
❤️ Why Choose a Slavic Woman From the Slavic Girl Dating Site?
❤️ What Services Does Your Slavic Girl Dating Site Provide?
❤️ Why So Many Slavic Women and Slavic Girls Are Single and Looking for Happiness Online?
❤️ Why Would You Recommend Starting a Family or Date with Slavic Woman or Slavic Girl?
In the Article "Dating Site with Gorgeous Slavic Girls & Slavic Women"
- Dating Site with Gorgeous Slavic Women from Eastern Europe
- Slavic Women in Ukrainian History
- Famous Slavic Women
- Slavic Women Today — Business Woman & Housewife
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Slavic Women
- Slavic Women Dating
- 10 Ideas for a Romantic Date with a Slavic Woman
- FAQ about Slavic Women and Marriage Agency Slavic Girl