It is a well-known fact that Ukrainian ladies are charming and beautiful, attractive and friendly, caring, and family-oriented. They make remarkable mothers and wonderful life-partners. So, why are these women looking for the creation of a family with a partner from another country?
We made a list of top 5 reasons why do Ukrainian women looking for men abroad
1. Bad experience with Ukrainian men
Quite rarely the first relationship ends up with a wedding. Having had a bad experience in her girlhood a lady may easily get disappointed in men. Obviously, this disappointment relates to compatriots in general. Therefore, the lady starts thinking that foreigners are different and turns to a dating bureau in her search for love.
The main failures come down to three reasons:
- Lack of propensity to parasitism. A certain group of men has no desire to be an active part of the family. A man who calls a woman on a date and evades paying a bill in a cafe, lives with her, and does not pay rent, comes for a visit empty-handed. A man who has been looking for a job for years considers his persona to be better than the offers on the labor market, while he is drinking beer on the couch, playing computer games, or working as a taxi driver - most likely an ordinary parasite. Building a family with a parasite and a parasite is like buying yourself a broken bike. This is like you are not able to move quickly, you will also have to drag it on your back. The saddest thing is that even after dragging it on your back for many years, you still won't be able to ride it. Those who are used to riding others rarely ride themselves.
- Conflict and rudeness in dealing with a woman. However, a Ukrainian man who swears at a girl whom he previously called "beloved" and "sweet", and even more so raises his hand against her, is not the best candidate for a reliable and loving husband. Psychologists recommend forgiving no more than two times such rudeness and no more than one case of domestic violence. Of course, in view of the presence of small children in their arms and a large income from the husband, most of the wives endure such treatment for years. But, it is difficult to call such a system of relations a happy family, and one should think about such prospects even before marriage, and not when a drunken husband drives his wife out into the cold in winter with a baby in her arms and does not even allow her to get dressed.
- A propensity to cheat. There is such an old concept as the world - "sense of duty". Sometimes a man has a relationship with several women at the same time, while, with one of them, or even two, supposedly "everything is serious." Family psychologists believe: “If you don’t like your wife, divorce honestly; if there are children in the marriage, first provide them financially, and then divorce; but in any case - do not sit on two chairs and do not play a double game."
2. A limited number of good single men
Statistics say that there are fewer males than females in Ukraine. Their number correlates at 46% and 54% respectively. This means that for every 30 women at the age of 30 there are only 5-6 men. If we talk about 40-years-old ladies, the number of men is 11-12. Knowing this fact and observing its consequences in schools, universities, and places of work (with minimal exclusions) Ukraine ladies opt for searching serious men abroad.
Life in Ukraine is no bed of roses for already 26 years of its independence. Unwise rulers, war conflict and economical decrease make all get depressed because of life conditions. Ukraine is an underdeveloped country in comparison to any other European state. Ukraine girls understand well that there is no cloudless future for them at home. Therefore, they try to escape difficulties and improve life quality by searching for love abroad.
4. Following the example of friends
The effect of a friend’s life example is strong. If a lady knows anybody who has found happiness outside the country, the logic tells that this can be quite a chance.
5. TV shows
American movies and TV shows are shown all over Ukraine and are much more popular than those created in former USSR countries. Lots of TV programs these days are devoted to match search. They look like fairy tales becoming live. Young ladies watch “Bachelor”, “Let’s be together” shows promoting handsome, well-off, kind, and intelligent foreigners that choose their significant other among a group of aspirants. The ladies searching for husbands see that they have all the chances to achieve this too.
No matter what pushes Ukrainian girls to leave the country and search for love abroad. There is nothing worse for these reasons either. Ladies do not literally search for a way to escape. Instead, they change their potential future when searching for love in places off the beaten track. The final goal is common — to love and to be loved. That’s the way Slavic women live.