Entering Ukraine during COVID-19 pandemia
New Reality - New Rules but We Are Always Ready to Help You
That is obvious our lives have changed dramatically because of COVID-19. It may happen so that you have planned your trip to Ukraine when regulations and special rules for travelers began operating. Do not put off your trip, we will help you to pass any difficulties with no stress and with maximum comfort. Here is the guidance note for those clients who booked transportation on our site (as a part of Romance Tour or as a separate type of service).
Guidance Note for Those Who Arrive to the Airport
1) If you do not know Russian or Ukrainian, take care to download the Google translate program on your phone or any other translating program that is able to converse oral speech into written text. The Agency representative will not be able to help you with translation in the airport as airport security will not let her/him in.
2) When you arrive at the Ukrainian airport, go through passport control.
3) SlavicGirl agency driver will be waiting for you at the exit with the paper in his hands with the printed name of yours, so you will not be lost. Take a Ukrainian SIM card (phone card) from your driver.
4) Insert the Ukrainian sim card into your phone.
5) Go to PlayMarket on your phone and download the application «Дій вдома» (DiiVdoma). You can activate it only when you have a Ukrainian number, that is why you should use the sim card we bought for you.
6) Return to the airport control to give blood for COVID-19 test, and record your presence in Ukraine in the application you have downloaded. You will get your testing result within 24 hours after the arrival.
7) Get to the agency car and relax on your way to the hotel.
That is easy to travel when professionals care about your comfort! Visit Ukraine to meet your Ukraine lady!